User avatar

Dynamo

  • Lounge, The Re: Exams Exams Exams!

    Yeah, exams suck. We have to study like crazy if we want to pass... but not me! I've been living in Japan this year so I don't gotta do any ...

    May 17, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Dynamo's Japan Journal

    One last thing for the guys who read this journal. If someone asks if you're a cherry-boy, it means they're asking if you're a virgin.

    May 17, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Deleted

    Deleted

    May 15, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Deleted

    Deleted

    May 15, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Deleted

    Deleted

    May 15, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Dynamo's Japan Journal

    Final Fantasy Twelve? What are you talking about? I don't have that game! I most definitely did not buy another video game after my mom told me not to and ...

    May 15, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Dynamo's Japan Journal

    Alright, the day has f I nally come. I will B e going back home O n the 22nd. Since I'm going home that early this will be my last ...

    May 14, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Things To Do When Bored.

    I know about Maple Story. I heard something about this guy once. He played nothing but Maple Story for three months straight, his heart ripped out of his chest like ...

    May 13, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Things To Do When Bored.

    Here's my suggestion to fight boredom. Suffer from insanity. Crazy people get all the fun.

    May 12, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: How Often Do You Critique?

    Kra...teek...?

    May 11, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Deleted

    Deleted

    May 11, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Deleted

    Deleted

    May 8, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Deleted

    A new week, a new question. What is the only thing that can kill a ninja?

    May 8, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Deleted

    Deleted

    May 8, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Dynamo's Japan Journal

    Sorry about the lack of post again yesterday, I had some important post office stuff to do. And the fact that my "to-be-home" curfew is 6:00 doesn't help matters. Anyway, ...

    May 8, 2007


Every really new idea looks crazy at first.
— Alfred North Whitehead