User avatar

Dynamo

  • Randomosity Re: You know you're going to have a bad day if...

    You know you're having a bad day when... 1) you puke out a lung and it starts raining toads. Now that'd be a really bad day for everyone!

    Jun 21, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Deleted

    Deleted

    Jun 11, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Deleted

    Deleted

    Jun 4, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Deleted

    Deleted

    Jun 4, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Deleted

    Deleted

    May 28, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Deleted

    Deleted

    May 28, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Deleted

    Deleted

    May 24, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Deleted

    Deleted

    May 23, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Deleted

    Deleted

    May 23, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Deleted

    Deleted

    May 23, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Dynamo's Japan Journal

    I'm back in Canada, FINALLY! The flight was 11 hours long, not too back considering it was 13 hours going to Japan. When I got home the first thing I ...

    May 23, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Your passions?

    Video games! And food. I've gots a high metabolism so I can eat all I want and not get fat!

    May 22, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: ....wtf was that?

    Speaking of which, I remember posting part of a story on YWS. It took me bout a half hour to type it. Once I pressed submit the site logged me ...

    May 20, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Incident at TW

    Man, that's bullcrap! They should know better than that! Maybe I should say something to make fun of them in my next submitment of my Q & A thread, but ...

    May 19, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Oh my God! Smack me please!

    I don't smack people, I punch them. *PUNCH* While school may almost be over for you, my exchange student program in Japan will be coming to a close in a ...

    May 19, 2007


Understanding is the first step to acceptance, and only with acceptance can there be recovery.
— Albus Dumbledore