User avatar

Dynamo

  • Randomosity Re: Civil Protection (Half-Life 2)

    These are just some funny flicks I found on youtube. I've been finding a lot of these, haven't I? 1: 2: 3: 4: 5:

    Jul 31, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Kingdom Hearts

    Yeah. I just recently played through both games, one after another.

    Jul 30, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Promotion Thread

    Q & A with Dynamo is posted this week in my blog. For those of you who want your questions answered next week send me a PM with your questions.

    Jul 30, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Sam's Happy birthday/party thread!

    Happy birthday! Now, how many times should I hit you?

    Jul 24, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Garry's Mod

    These are just some stuff I found on youtube that I think are funny/cool. A song about getting high (pg 13): A giant walking castle:

    Jul 22, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Promotion Thread

    The new weekly submitment of my blog thread "Q & A with Dynamo" is up. If anyone wants me to answer their questions next week be sure to PM them ...

    Jul 16, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Urban Ninja

    Well if real ninjas can do that in their sleep it must be very awkward when they wake up the next morning over the body of somebody they just killed. ...

    Jul 15, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Urban Ninja

    Have you ever seen a real person jump from one roof-top to another and survive?

    Jul 13, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Transformers

    I haven't seen the movie yet, but I'm looking forward to it. But, I heard somewhere there's plot holes big enough for Optimus to drive through, but when your premise ...

    Jul 13, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Promotion Thread

    For those of you who know, this week's submitment of Q & A with Dynamo is up after being moved to my blog. For those of you who are unfamiliar ...

    Jul 9, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Which printing format do you prefer?

    Hardback, of course! Makes it easier to throw at people.

    Jul 8, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Sprite Comic!

    A while ago my sister and I began working on a sprite comic together, playing out our own character's side of the story while keeping it together. It's called Amber ...

    Jul 6, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Promotion Thread

    I need some critics on my fan fiction about Final Fantasy 8. For those of you who refuse to read it because you think it's another one of those beat-the-game-and-go-home ...

    Jun 26, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Promotion Thread

    After 2 years of being a member of this site I've finally gotten around to putting up my blog. I'm using it like everyone else is, talking about stuff that's ...

    Jun 25, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Promotion Thread

    I decided to start this thread as something we can all use to tell other people about stuff we've written like stories, poems, etc. We can also use it to ...

    Jun 25, 2007


Death is only the end if you assume the story is about you.
— Welcome to Night Vale