User avatar

Dynamo

  • Randomosity Re: The Great YWS Gathering

    You know, I was thinking the exact same thing a while ago. I think it'd be a good idea, but if it's anywhere outside of Ontario I doubt I'd be ...

    Sep 3, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: How many storybooks are you in?

    Let's see. 1... 2... 3... I believe the number for me is 5, but 2 of those 5 I'm not too sure are active.

    Aug 20, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: War of the Servers

    For those of you who have watched these, you're probably wondering what those weird guns everyone was carrying were. They're called gravity guns and physics guns. The orange one is ...

    Aug 14, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: War of the Servers

    I found something awsome on youtube earlier today. It's a parody of War of the Worlds using a Steam program called Garry's Mod. For those of you who don't know ...

    Aug 14, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Which Planet Would You Travel To?

    I would go to Mars because its terrain and atmosphere is the most hospitable. But the planet I'd really want to visit is Saturn because it's my favorite planet.

    Aug 14, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: What do I have to do to get Nate's Address?

    I know how to get his address. Lure him to the park with promises of candy and funny stories.

    Aug 13, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    Dynamo & Dynamo (Because I love my self so much!) But seriously. Dynamo & author13 Mainly because we've been PMing each other a lot lately. In fact, it was my ...

    Aug 12, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: I'M BORED OUT OF MY MIND!!!

    If you're bored I have a few Internet comic sites I suggest you read.

    Aug 10, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Blog Question

    How do I get more people to view my blog?

    Aug 10, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: For Non-UK Members

    ...Who?

    Aug 9, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    This is me.

    Aug 9, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Q&A with Alice

    He isn't paranoid, he's just a little annoyed that someone copied something he's worked on for so long.

    Aug 3, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Q&A with Alice

    Why did you make a knock off of my thread? It's because I'm Canadian, isn't it?

    Aug 3, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: What Broswer Is The Best?

    Eh, just go with what you got.

    Aug 2, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Cool Quotes

    In the arena of logic, I fight unarmed. - Red Mage (8-bit Theater)

    Jul 31, 2007


Poetry is my cheap means of transportation. By the end of the poem the reader should be in a different place from where he started. I would like him to be slightly disoriented at the end, like I drove him outside of town at night and dropped him off in a cornfield.
— Billy Collins