-
Re: You Can't Do That in Canada!
You can't keep a pet hare in Toronto, but you can have up to six rabbits. If one of them has babies, thought, they're illegal. You already have your allowed ...
Dec 20, 2007 -
Re: You Can't Do That in Canada!
It is illegal to buy or sell fish caught under a domestic fishing license in Alberta. A person can have the fish if "the resident is in dire need of ...
Dec 19, 2007 -
Re: Distant Galaxy Threatened by 'Death-Star'
I saw this article on MSN about a distant galaxy being damaged by the black jets of a nearby black hole. I have the link to it right here:
Dec 18, 2007 -
Re: You Can't Do That in Canada!
No one was allowed to ride a mini-bike along sidewalks or pathways intended for pedestrians, on any highways or bridges in Scarborough, Ontario, in the 70's. The fine could be ...
Dec 18, 2007 -
Re: You Can't Do That in Canada!
Because this is my first segment, I'm going to give you three laws instead of one. An old bylaw in the City of Toronto reportedly made it illegal to drag ...
Dec 17, 2007 -
Re: You Can't Do That in Canada!
I recently found a book among all the other players guides and computer manuals my dad owns called, "You Can't Do That in Canada!" It's a book about crazy laws ...
Dec 17, 2007 -
Re: Crazy Questions
Because wemon are not people, they are devices built by the lord Jesus Crist for our entertainment. If a ninja could create a flavour of ice cream, what would it ...
Dec 12, 2007 -
Re: What is your sign?
Now why would I train all my life just so I can carry a sign around all day? "Be back in 5 minutes to kill you." (Virgo/Earth Snake)
Dec 11, 2007 -
Re: I Hate Stupid People!
I had a spare class on Friday, during which time I was in the learning resource room working on my story. The teachers were telling this kid how they were ...
Nov 20, 2007 -
Re: God
I'm an atheist, which means I don't believe in any kind of higher power. But I do know that God, being the caring father of us all, wouldn't throw me ...
Nov 14, 2007 -
Re: Vacation in Tokyo
How did you like the T.V.s on the trains?
Nov 6, 2007 -
Re: What Perspective Do You Like To Write In?
Third person. I tend to switch between the perspectives of my characters a lot, especially with the main character and his best friend. I actually have five main characters and ...
Oct 25, 2007 -
Re: How To Make Your Own Official Poll
We need a new cliche, the Pat Buchanan thing is getting old. How about Febreeze? It kills Nazis.
Sep 24, 2007 -
Re: Another Milestone Reached For The Young Writers Society
Awsome.
Sep 18, 2007 -
Re: The Great YWS Gathering
If you guys had enough money to reserve an entire convention building for this, I'd beg my parents to let me go. Of course, I'd probably be in college at ...
Sep 3, 2007
