User avatar

Dynamo

  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    (No problem.) School ended for the day around 3:00, with math being Kai's last class. Instead of taking the regular bus back home, he took the one going downtown to ...

    Jun 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    When Kai finished off his lunch he got up and said, "My next class is going to start soon. I'll see you later." Kai stopped when he heard the sound ...

    Jun 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    Kai went to look for a place to eat. He liked to eat his lunch alone, especially when he had homework from one of his classes. That way he could ...

    Jun 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    The bell rang as soon as they walked into the classroom. The teacher looked at them both and said, "Kai, Skylar, glad you could join us." "Sorry, sir," Skylar said. ...

    Jun 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    (That's fine.) Kai had a drivers licence, but he couldn't afford a car. So, every day he took the bus to school. His school, Ridgemount High, was a typical high ...

    Jun 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    The alarm blared in Kai's apartment, signalling the start of a new day. He reached over to his bedside table to switch it off before sitting up. He swung his ...

    Jun 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble II

    Quest Completed: Find Martin Reward: 200 exp. Kai advanced to Level 9!! Enya advanced to Level 9!! Reon advanced to Level 9!! Adam advanced to Level 8!! Balaes advanced to ...

    Jun 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble II

    (I was wondering where you went. :lol: And yes, Balaes does need all the skills on the tree in order to become an Animator. It's the same with every characters ...

    Jun 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble II

    (Let me be the one to post next. I'll post in the morning.)

    Jun 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Protectors of War

    It was still dawn when they made it to Reika Village. The group didn't get a very warm welcome when they came rolling into the town center. When the people ...

    Jun 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Protectors of War

    (Hmm... I guess I didn't give a solid enough jumping off point for the next person with my post. Give me a little while, and I'll make another post.)

    Jun 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Protectors of War

    (Is anyone going to post?)

    Jun 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble II

    They made their way back up the hill. In a few minutes they were back in front of Kvatch's gate. The remnants of the Oblivion Gate were still smoldering and ...

    Jun 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Protectors of War

    (Sorry I didn't post yesterday. I've been caught up in a new game I just got called Mount and Blade. It's so fun. It's a medieval RPG where you build ...

    Jun 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Protectors of War

    (Heh, I was close. :D )

    Jun 19, 2009


I am always saying "Glad to've met you" to somebody I'm not at all glad I met. If you want to stay alive, you have to say that stuff, though.
— Holden Caulfield