-
Re: War of the Tsurekin
Kaiwent up to his apartment. Sure enough, as soon as he opened the door he saw Ryukin sitting in the living room. Since Kai's apartment was on the top floor ...
Jun 30, 2009 -
Re: War of the Tsurekin
(I was thinking we could take this chance to have our characters ask their Tsurekin where they came from, then have the creatures tell them they don't remember. After that ...
Jun 30, 2009 -
Re: War of the Tsurekin
(Just so you know, our Tsurekin won't remember anything past an hour before they met our characters.) "Yeah. I've heard people say it's a bad movie because it's not the ...
Jun 30, 2009 -
Re: War of the Tsurekin
(Cool.) "So, does Ryukin follow you everywhere?" Skylar asked. "Just about." "Even to school?" Kai nodded. "Back in grade nine I was beat up by another kid in school. When ...
Jun 30, 2009 -
Re: War of the Tsurekin
(I think you type a little too fast for your own good. I think there's at least seven words in your last post that are either misspelled or have more ...
Jun 30, 2009 -
Re: War of the Tsurekin
"It's the same with Ryukin," Kai said. "When I was eight years old I got lost in a forest behind the house I used to live in. A grizzly bear ...
Jun 30, 2009 -
Re: War of the Tsurekin
Kai looked at Ryukin and said, "Calm down, she's not going to hurt me." Ryukin relaxed. He looked at Tala and said, "I... apologize for how I acted. I was ...
Jun 30, 2009 -
Re: War of the Tsurekin
"I will not let you harm him!" the dragon yelled. He lunged forward at the metal wolf. The two of them slammed into the guard rail that kept cars from ...
Jun 30, 2009 -
Re: War of the Tsurekin
(I was thinking we could put them in some kind of danger that Tala saves them from. Then while Skylar is explaining everything to Kai, Ryukin shows up (because he ...
Jun 30, 2009 -
Re: War of the Tsurekin
Kai tightened his grip around Skylar's waist when the bike suddenly sped up. He had never been on something this fast before. He was scared at first, but after a ...
Jun 30, 2009 -
Re: War of the Tsurekin
(That's fine.) "Can't say I have," Kai said. "You wanna come for a spin with me?" she asked. Kai thought about it for a moment. I probably would be fun, ...
Jun 30, 2009 -
Re: War of the Tsurekin
"That's interesting." Kai thought about it for a moment. Ryukin was made of metal. Did he ever need a tune up or an oil change? He never seemed to need ...
Jun 30, 2009 -
Re: War of the Tsurekin
Kai looked back at the arcade for a moment. Skylar was probably right, getting a spot to play would be close to impossible at this point in time. She said ...
Jun 30, 2009 -
Re: VG Rumble II
(I'll be leaving tonight for a camping trip and coming back on Sunday. I trust you guys can take care of the storybook while I'm away?) Martin followed Adrian and ...
Jun 30, 2009 -
Re: Protectors of War
(Looks like I'm going to be away for a while now, too. My family and I are leaving for a week long camping trip tonight and won't be back until ...
Jun 30, 2009
