User avatar

Dynamo

  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    "Ryukin thinks there's a reason why we all met," Tala said. "What do you mean?" Skylar asked. "Think about it," Ryukin said. "Just a few days ago we didn't think ...

    Jul 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    (That's fine.) As the three of them went out into the parking lot, Kai asked, "So, where do you think we should take Sean first?" "I guess we can show ...

    Jul 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble II

    So it was settled. The riding groups were Edgar with Cathy, Adam with Balaes, Kai with Enya, and Adrian with Martin. As they got on their horses, Adrian said, "We'll ...

    Jul 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble II

    (Can someone please post?)

    Jul 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Protectors of War

    (It's time for someone else to post.)

    Jul 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    Ryukin walked back to where Reiky was sitting on the edge. "Is she always like that?" she asked. Ryukin shrugged. "So far, yes." "I heard that," Tala growled. Ryukin sighed ...

    Jul 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    "Yes, but right now she's safe," Ryukin said. "How can you be so sure?" "Think about it. If anyone does know about us, then why haven't they shown themselves yet?" ...

    Jul 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    Sean was right. Lunch was almost over and it was almost time for their next classes. Before they went down the stairs, Sean took Reiky from his shoulder and put ...

    Jul 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    (Yeah, it's been a week. I know I said I'd be back on Sunday, but we ended up coming home a day earlier because my parents had to help host ...

    Jul 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Protectors of War

    Jaden ran after Karana and caught up to her just as she finished yelling at Kenji. "Karana, that's enough!" he said. Karana was still fuming. She had to turn away ...

    Jul 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble II

    "Is everyone here?" Adrian asked. Kai lookede around before saying, "I don't think Ivellios or Reon are with us." "They wanted to stay behind and help Captain Matius take back ...

    Jul 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    Sean swallowed what he had in his mouth before saying, "It was?" He looked at Reiky who was still sitting on his shoulder. "Reiky, what did I tell you about ...

    Jul 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    "I don't mind," Kai said, sitting across from Skylar beside Ryukin. "Ryukin is always worrying about me, telling me what to do. Sometimes he's more like a mother than a ...

    Jun 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    "Outside is always nice, especially on a day like this," Kai said. He pointed to one of the doors in the hallway leading outside and said, "If you go out ...

    Jun 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    (Actually, I just found out we'll be leaving in around an hour and a half. Turns out my mom forgot to give my dad the keys to the camper. She's ...

    Jun 30, 2009


You cannot understand and disagree.
— P. D. Ouspensky