User avatar

Dynamo

  • Archive Re: VG Rumble II

    "That's the plan," Adrian said. "Maybe one of us should stay awake and keep watch, just in case anyone tries to attack us in our sleep," Cathy suggested. It was ...

    Jul 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Protectors of War

    Jaden left Kenji to ponder on what he had said. Karana followed him as they made their way back to the others. The kid had surprised her. From what she ...

    Jul 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Protectors of War

    (I think we've waited long enough for Bonnie Babe to post. If she doesn't post by the end of the day, we're going to move on without her.)

    Jul 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    "Uhh...Okay," Kai said, a little unsure of the situation. It wasn't every day the most popular girl in school asked you to sit with her. But it did get Kai ...

    Jul 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    (Now that I think about it, what we're doing is actually an interesting idea for a real book. I know a few shows and comics that have used this idea ...

    Jul 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble II

    (Last night I saw Transformers 2 for the second time. I don't care what anyone says, that movie was AWESOME!!!) Adrian nodded. "Good idea. Let's get going." Dawn began to ...

    Jul 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    Sean was nice enough to give Kai a ride back to his apartment. "I'll see you tomorrow," he said before driving away. Kai got back up to his room. As ...

    Jul 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    (We could have them lift and break rocks. Or we can do a time jump to the next day and say they trained off-screen.) "Well, there's no point in me ...

    Jul 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    "How about you, Kai? You got any ideas?" Sean asked. Kai rubbed his chin in contemplation. "We've got speed and strength, the only thing left I can think of is ...

    Jul 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Protectors of War

    (I think she said she was going on a trip for the week, but I thought that was last week. Maybe she meant this week? Well, I guess we can ...

    Jul 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Protectors of War

    (...Anyone?)

    Jul 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    "Whether it has a master or not is irrelevant now," Kai said. "The fact that it attacked us makes it dangerous enough." "You're right," Sky said. "We need to become ...

    Jul 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    (Of course. :D ) Reiky was sitting on Ryukin's back as they approached. When she saw Sean she jumped off and scampered toward him, jumping into his arms. "Are you ...

    Jul 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    (What if the spider belongs to the most popular girl in school? After this she'll know our three characters have Tsurekin, so she can give Kai a love note to ...

    Jul 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    Kai scratched his head. "Therein lies our problem. We need to prepare for whatever may be coming, but the only ones that would know more about these guys are probably ...

    Jul 7, 2009


No one achieves anything alone.
— Leslie Knope