-
Re: War of the Tsurekin
"I think the tools are in the basement," she said. Sean turned to Reiky, who was on his shoulder, and said, "Reiky, go help her." "Okay." The little monkey hopped ...
Jul 22, 2009 -
Re: War of the Tsurekin
(Didn't think of that. :D I'm sure our characters' new friend who did this wouldn't have cared, though.) "We'll wait for everyone to go back inside, that way we won't ...
Jul 22, 2009 -
Re: War of the Tsurekin
Alex turned his attention back to Brittney. "The boss isn't going to be happy when he hears about your defeat," he said. She glared at him. "Just shut up and ...
Jul 22, 2009 -
Re: War of the Tsurekin
Brittney simply smiled at her. "You don't want to hurt me, I can see it in your eyes. You're just a scared little child." That was it. That remark pushed ...
Jul 22, 2009 -
Re: War of the Tsurekin
Brittney watched as Kai walked up to her. "If it wasn't for Arachna's bad aim, you'd all be under my mercy right now," she said. "Tell us everything you know ...
Jul 22, 2009 -
Re: War of the Tsurekin
(Well, you could write about all of them getting out of the webs. When they get down you can make them start questioning Brittney. You can let me take over ...
Jul 20, 2009 -
Re: VG Rumble II
"Just don't be too long," Adrian said. "We all need to rest." Adam nodded and went to sit at one of the tables. Kai was already carrying his sister up ...
Jul 20, 2009 -
Re: The Uber Writer's Block Thread
For me, a writer's block is an obstacle I have to plough through head on. If I stop to do something else for a few minutes to clear my head, ...
Jul 20, 2009 -
Re: Protectors of War
(I was wondering why you hadn't posted anything yet. We'll try to take care of Kenji while you're getting your computer fixed. Anyway, I've already double posted, so I think ...
Jul 20, 2009 -
Re: War of the Tsurekin
(No problem.) Ryukin squared off with the metal spider, waiting for the right moment to strike. They stared at each other, and when Arachna made a small movement Ryukin struck. ...
Jul 20, 2009 -
Re: War of the Tsurekin
(It's fine. By the way, I've got a funny way of how to defeat Brittney, but you're going to have to wait until my next post. :D ) The spider ...
Jul 20, 2009 -
Re: War of the Tsurekin
"What do you want with Ryukin?" Kai demanded. "Don't tell me you don't know how a Tsurekin gains power," Brittney said. "Tsurekin?" "...You really don't know?" She laughed, and it ...
Jul 17, 2009 -
Re: War of the Tsurekin
Kai navigated through the trees, trying to find Brittney. She hadn't given him a specific meeting place, she just said to meet him in the forest. Hey called out to ...
Jul 17, 2009 -
Re: War of the Tsurekin
Sean came up to the roof a few minutes later. As soon as the door was closed Reiky jumped on his shoulder. Ryukin, who was sitting off to the side, ...
Jul 16, 2009 -
Re: War of the Tsurekin
The assignment was about mixing certain chemicals together and recording their results. A few times during the assignment Skylar heard Brittney laugh. She couldn't understand why, but every time she ...
Jul 16, 2009
