User avatar

Dynamo

  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    (Did you know that YWS is changing to a new site soon? It's going to be down for a week starting on the 17th so Nate can move everything from ...

    Aug 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble II

    Edgar "Yes," Edgar said. "That boy that stayed in Kvatch, Reon, was a mage as well. Mages control the elements of fire, lightning, and ice. While earth, air, and water ...

    Aug 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    (Yeah, I like the last one, too. Let's go with that. What language is that by the way? It sounds German.)

    Aug 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    (So, you think of a name yet?)

    Aug 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble II

    "None that I know of personally," Edgar said. "To tell you the truth, I'm a little surprised I decided to join them in their quest." "Why is that?" Cathy asked. ...

    Aug 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    (I'll give you the weekend to think of something, since I'm not going to be here to post anyway. :D See you on Sunday.)

    Jul 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    (That's clever, but it doesn't sound like something that would strike feeling into its members when they hear it, if you know what I mean. We can leave it for ...

    Jul 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    (I guess great minds think alike. :D I really do hope everything works out in the future. If not, well, it's just another experience in this adventure called life. What's ...

    Jul 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    (The way I see it, your friend was wrong for trying to make you call him a douche. He probably thought that trying to maintain a long distance relationship would ...

    Jul 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    (Hey, now don't go cursing him just yet. If you two had fun during the time you spent together then that means something, doesn't it? If I was in your ...

    Jul 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    (That sucks. But don't worry, I'm sure you'll find someone else. Did you two have fun while you were together at least?)

    Jul 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    (Okay, see you later. Just a little message for when you get back. If you two really like each other, you'll find a way to make it work even if ...

    Jul 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    (No problem. If you ever need anyone to talk to you can talk to me. Ayumi thinks I'm a good guy to open up to.)

    Jul 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    (No problem. Although I would like you to think of it this time. This story is a team effort, I can't always be the one doing everything, can I? :lol: ...

    Jul 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    "Thank you for your hospitality," Kai said. "Your welcome," Ivy said with a smile. "If you need anything, just use the intercom on the wall here." She pointed to a ...

    Jul 29, 2009


Perhaps it is better to wake up after all, even to suffer, rather than to remain a dupe to illusions all one's life.
— Kate Chopin, The Awakening