User avatar

Dynamo

  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    "Did you see all those reporters?" Sean asked. "You'd think Lincoln rose from the grave with all that hype, and all just because Kai got chased by a Tsurekin." "Well ...

    Aug 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    (No problem.) Kai was brought to the principle's office, where Kurt and two other men in suits were standing by the desk. Kurt gave Kai a wink before one of ...

    Aug 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    (You said limb instead of limo, by the way. Sorry about the Spanish thing. You'll do better next time.) Kai nodded, but didn't say anything else. He would wait for ...

    Aug 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble II

    (It's been a week and no one has posted.)

    Aug 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    (No problem. How'd that Spanish thing of yours go by the way?) "If everything goes according to plan, it should be," Kurt said. "I just hope I can convince my ...

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble II

    (It's time for someone to post.)

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    (Sounds tough. In Canada we have to learn French. Not real French mind you, Canadian French. I got exempted from French class because of my A.D.H.D. Funny thing is, at ...

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    Ivy thought for a minute. "I suppose it is. Their families would have definitely noticed if their children suddenly stopped coming home. But I would like to train you all ...

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    "It's nice to meet you all," Kurt said. "It's a good thing Ivy got to you before Tsurikansen did." "Do you have a Tsurekin, too?" Sean asked. He shook his ...

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    They played for a few hours until a man's voice spoke over the intercom, telling them that lunch was served. The dining room was enormous, with two giant tables that ...

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    (Huh, we had some lightning a while ago up here, too. In fact it's been nothing but rain and thunder all summer. In fact, there have been times when it ...

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    Kai made his way back to his room with Ryukin in tow. Some of his things were already at his door waiting to be put away. As he got to ...

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    (That's okay.) "I know how you feel," Kai said. "Ryukin is always protecting me, and now that Tsurikansen is in the picture his work just got a lot harder. I ...

    Aug 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    "This place sure is big," Skylar said. Kai nodded. "Just think, only yesterday I was living in an apartment the size of a refrigerator box." Skylar laughed at that. "I ...

    Aug 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    They searched the outside of the mansion for half an hour. They came across a giant garden on one side of the building with all sorts of flowers, local and ...

    Aug 4, 2009


'Hush, hush!' I whispered; 'people can have many cousins and of all sorts, Miss Cathy, without being any the worse for it; only they needn't keep their company, if they be disagreeable and bad.
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights