User avatar

Dynamo

  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    Ryukin fought hard, but he was slowly losing his ground to the enemy. Kai saw this and knew he had to do something, otherwise they would lose. He balled his ...

    Aug 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    The sabertooth tiger roared its annoyance and bucked its body hard, knocking Tala off its back. Tala rolled to the side to get away, but before she could get back ...

    Aug 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    Tala moved first. She ran with the full speed that she acquired from their training so far. She tried to pounce on top of the sabertooth, but as soon as ...

    Aug 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    "I won't let you all go any further without the rest of the Tsurekin," Ryukin said. "Did you see what it did to that bus!?" Skylar demanded. "We need to ...

    Aug 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    (It ran off, remember? I was hoping to have them chase after it. Can you edit your post? Oh, how's your mother doing? Have they found out what's wrong with ...

    Aug 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    (I was going to have it happen on their way home, but I guess this'll work, too. :D Time to introduce another member of Tsurikansen.) They both ran outside. Skylar ...

    Aug 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    Ty called Kai on his phone again. This time he picked up on the first ring. "I've got some good news and some bad news," Ty said. " What's the ...

    Aug 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    (I'm actually an atheist, but I do hope everything turns out all right with your mother.) While Skylar and Elise had been talking, Ty snuck over and occupied a seat ...

    Aug 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    (No problem.) Skylar ended up winning with almost twice as many points as Elise. When the song ended, Elise turned to Skylar and said, "Wow, you're really good at this." ...

    Aug 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    They walked around a bit at first. There was a crowd in the arcade, but it was nowhere near as big as it could get on a really busy day. ...

    Aug 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    Tala left the games room a few moments later to follow Skylar. "Hold on, Tala. I'm coming with you," Ryukin said. "Our masters told us to stay here," Mira said. ...

    Aug 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    (Don't forget to give the new Tsurekin names. :D I suppose we can introduce another character later. The brothers are enough for now.) Sahara had found Ceder and Ty a ...

    Aug 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    (Sorry, I meant new caracters that Sahara had already found during the time between when we did the time jump and now. That means they already live in the mansion. ...

    Aug 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble II

    (There's not much I can post with my characters. Adrian is asleep, Martin is going to go back to his room if no one else bumps into him, and I'm ...

    Aug 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    When they left, Akira said, "So, Ryukin is the descendant of Draco the Dragon?" Akira asked. Ivy nodded. "That's right. His master is Kai, the boy who called him when ...

    Aug 26, 2009


There is only one success: to be able to spend your life in your own way, and not to give others absurd maddening claims upon it.
— Christopher Darlington Morley