User avatar

Dynamo

  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    (I understand, take your time.)

    Sep 7, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report A Site Bug

    I tried posting in a storybook me and a few other people have been writing for a while now, but then I got a message saying I have zero points ...

    Sep 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    Skylar ran off with Tala beside her. As she ran she couldn't help but admire Kai's resolve. He was determined to become stronger no matter what it took, because he ...

    Sep 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    Kai thought for a moment. "She'll probably wake everyone up around eight o'clock at the latest. We've got about an hour until then." "So, how come you're up so early?" ...

    Sep 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    Kai practiced a little longer with the one ball of fire. He felt he was getting the hang of it, so he decided to try with two. He formed another ...

    Sep 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    (No problem. I've been pretty distracted from posting lately. For my birthday I got Final Fantasy Dissidia for the PSP, Dragon Quest Master for the DS, and Prototype for the ...

    Sep 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble II

    (Yeah, for a while there I was afraid Billy had run out on us. :lol: But, it is good to have you back. I've been pretty distracted myself from posting ...

    Sep 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    "After exams and an attack by Tsurikansen, I'm bushed. I think I'll just head in for the night." Skylar nodded. "Good night, I'm going to the games room for a ...

    Sep 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    They all headed toward the Tsurekin infirmary as a group. Tala was laying on one of the tables under a light. The person examining her was a man named Patrick. ...

    Sep 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    (No problem.) "How long do you think it'll take us to train to that level?" Kai asked. "By the end of summer, most of you should be able to perform ...

    Sep 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    (That's fine.) Ivy seemed to think for a moment. "What colour was this man's armour?" "Orange and red," Kai said. "He's also able to control fire like me." Ivy and ...

    Sep 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    (By the way, when Sahara addresses Ivy, he calls her Miss Stone.) They could hear the distant sound of police sirens slowly getting closer. "Let's go, now," Kai said. They ...

    Sep 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    (That should be fine. And I posted in one story earlier today and I'm going to post in the other after this. I've been so preoccupied with moving in and ...

    Sep 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    The enemy master frowned and said, "I don't care how strong they say you are, no one gets in the way of me and my prey. Take him out, Fang!" ...

    Aug 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    (I guess I did the right thing with using that picture of a pot earlier as foreshadowing if that's what you think. Now, can you tell which animal the Tsurekin ...

    Aug 29, 2009


The only person I know for certain I am better than is the person I used to be.
— CandyWizard