User avatar

Dynamo

  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    Kaeru's mouth began to open. That's when Skylar caught a whiff of Shigure's scent coming off of him. "Now, Tala!" she shouted. Tala raced forward, aiming to attack the metal ...

    Sep 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    For the most part they ate lunch in silence. When everyone was finished eating they all headed back outside as a group to start their afternoon sparring session. Akira was ...

    Sep 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    "Skylar?" Sky looked up to see Kai and Shigure standing behind her. She got to her feet and said, "Yeah?" "I think Shigure has something she wants to say," Kai ...

    Sep 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    Kai was the second one to finish. He ended up moving the rock about fifteen yards. He had to step it up if he was going to get it to ...

    Sep 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    Kai and Ryukin stood in front of the boulder. "So Ryukin, think we can move it?" "Ivy wouldn't have given us this training if the didn't think we could do ...

    Sep 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    (You can post now.)

    Sep 19, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Vesper Lynd

    It's not finished yet. Give your drawing more definition with stronger lines and put some more thought into shading. The drawing looks smudged. Am I right in thinking you use ...

    Sep 19, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: A wallpaper I made on photoshop.

    It looks very good. For the most part you used colour ranges that were close to each other. The only issue I have with it is the red strip on ...

    Sep 19, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: (: Arabesque :)

    That's very good. Clean lines, good use of shading to show texture, and all the proportions look right. But as good as it looks, from a professional standpoint it's only ...

    Sep 19, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Artificial Beauty

    That's pretty good for your first try. You have a good understanding of how to place your focal points. The only issue I see is with the old lamp. The ...

    Sep 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    "What should I do today?" Kai asked. "Do you feel confident with your control over your strength?" Ivy asked. "Yes, I do." "Do you remember that boulder I had those ...

    Sep 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    (What I'm trying to do is with the time they all spend together they start warming up to her, and Shigure starts liking being a part of The Aushalten. So ...

    Sep 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    (I know the feeling.) "Looks like you like Shigure even less than Elise when she first showed up," Sean said. "No, I was just intimidated by her charming personality," Skylar ...

    Sep 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    Shigure stared back at Skylar for a moment, before turning to Kai and asking, "Do you always let you subordinates speak this freely?" "They're not my subordinates," Kai said, "they're ...

    Sep 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    By the time Skylar got back everyone had gathered in the main hall to meet Shigure, the newest member of The Aushalten. They were asking a lot of questions, but ...

    Sep 16, 2009


When something is broken, it can be fixed.
— Benjamin Alire Saenz, Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe