User avatar

Dynamo

  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    "And I'm sure she'll let us know what that reason is when she's ready." Kai turned to face Skylar and said, "What about you?" "What do you mean?" Skylar asked. ...

    Sep 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    (I was thinking, what if Ty and Shigure start liking each other?) "Give it back," Shigure demanded. "But you look so sexy," Elise said. "If I give it back, you'll ...

    Sep 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    She heard one of the guys whistle and shout, "Looking good, Skylar!" She turned and glared at them. "Which one of you was that?" Ceder pointed at Sean. Skylar considered ...

    Sep 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    Shigure just stared blankly at the two of them. "I don't really care." She had said the same thing about everything else Skylar had tried on. "Well, I think it ...

    Sep 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    "I'm a little surprised you decided to bunk with me," Shigure said. "Someone has to keep an eye on you," Skylar replied. "It's been two weeks and you still don't ...

    Sep 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    (Man, my internet connection has been really slow lately. It takes me a few minutes just to load up the site, and downloads that should only take about twenty minutes ...

    Sep 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    As soon as everyone was inside and ready to go they began to drive. Sky looked out the back window to see Sean's car following them. The limo was big, ...

    Sep 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    (I was thinking of having a time jump to about two weeks later when Ivy takes everyone to her private beach house for three days. Everyone will think it's a ...

    Sep 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    (I thought that was probably the case.) Kai sighed and said, "You've got that right. You don't have to like her, but please try to get along with her at ...

    Sep 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    They practiced a few other techniques that night. When ten o'clock rolled around they started to get tired and decided to call it a night. "That's enough for tonight," Shigure ...

    Sep 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    (Sorry it took me a while to post. Read my post in Love has Claws and you'll see why.) Shigure turned to Kai and said, "Come at me." Kai looked ...

    Sep 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    (No, this is just some private training for their masters.)

    Sep 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    Shigure nodded. "All right." "Can you teach us a few things tonight?" Kai asked. Shigure nodded again and stepped out of her room. She began to walk down the hall ...

    Sep 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    (It was weird. It was probably just a glitch though, I know Nate wouldn't suspend anyone's account without first giving them a warning. But everything's fine now. The part about ...

    Sep 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    (Something weird just happened to me. I tried logging onto YWS but a message popped up saying my account was suspended and that I should contact billing or support as ...

    Sep 21, 2009


are we even writers if we never did huge research and used none of it?
— Kay (NovemberCrow)