User avatar

Dynamo

  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    (Shigure is a ninja. They wouldn't notice her leave if they were awake, let alone while they're fast asleep. :lol: ) Shigure was already in bed by the time Skylar ...

    Sep 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    (You could write about them all getting ready for bed, then I'll do a time jump to 2:00 and have Shigure sneak out of the house.)

    Sep 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    (I know how that feels. I find that sometimes the only way to get over it is to think even harder about what you want to write.) Shigure kept close ...

    Sep 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    Ivy nodded. "There's nothing else for me to show you, so yes." They made their way back through the tunnel and outside. "I don't like this," Skylar said. "We have ...

    Sep 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    (Good night.) "There are many more members of Tsurikansen than those you've met so far," Ivy said. "And in order to get to Jirran, you'll have to go through them." ...

    Sep 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    (Tsurikansen is how it's spelled.) "Nothing. Any person would know the best way to overcome these giants would be to fight together. That is, any sane person." Ivy sighed as ...

    Sep 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    "There's no way to move it," Ivy said. "There's nothing we can do until it hatches." "Isn't it a little small?" Elise asked. "I thought you said the Tsurekin Lords ...

    Sep 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    "Follow me," Ivy said. She led them down the length of the beach until they came to a small escarpment. She stopped in front of a large oddly shaped rock ...

    Sep 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    "Are you going to tell them why you brought them here?" Kurt asked. "That's right, thanks for reminding me," Ivy said. "What, you mean this isn't just a vacation?" Skylar ...

    Sep 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    Kurt came downstairs to join them a few minutes later. They all dug in, except for Akira who was rummaging around the kitchen pantries. " Nande, where do you keep ...

    Sep 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    They spent most of the day outside on the beach.Skylar, Ceder, Shigure, and Ty finished the sand castle around the same time Sean and Becky finished burying Akira. They were ...

    Sep 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    Skylar was a little surprised. "I think that's the first time I ever heard you laugh, or even saw you smile for that matter." Shigure sobered up and sat back ...

    Sep 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    They splashed at each other for a while until they got tired and decided to go back onto the sand. The others had stopped playing frisbee and were doing other ...

    Sep 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    "I do have a question, though," Kai said. "Why did you go with Elise to buy a new swimsuit. Don't you already have one?" Skylar sighed. "She pretty much forced ...

    Sep 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    "I'm sorry to hear that, Skylar. It must have been hard for you, having your parents abandon you at such a young age. But I know what it's like to ...

    Sep 25, 2009


Maybe I should say something quote-worthy, like, I dunno... "You can only be happy if you decide to be happy?"
— Necromancer14