User avatar

Dynamo

  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    (If you want you can have her go check out the cave where Draco's egg is again, maybe have her reflect on everything that's happened and what's to come.)

    Sep 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    "Who would have thought he would be all the way up in these mountains?" Ryukin asked. "I know. No one would think to look up here. I know I didn't." ...

    Sep 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    (Yeah.) Kai and Ryukin woke up early that morning. Today he was able to take off the bandage around his arm. It had healed up nicely, but it left behind ...

    Sep 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    (My internet is back to normal speed. Horray!) Kai ended up eating most of the meat Ryukin was able to get from the deer. After hiking for most of the ...

    Sep 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    (Just making sure.) "It must have smelled the food," Kai said as he readied himself for a fight. "I'll take care of this, Kai," Ryukin said moving to stand in ...

    Sep 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    (Just in case if that was what you were planning, Skylar and Tala won't run into Kai and Ryukin while they're playing tag in the forest. Their camp is about ...

    Sep 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    (I'll post something in the morning. I'm going to start settling down for the night before going to bed.)

    Sep 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    It took Kai a good chunk of the day just to get up into the mountains. They found a nice spot to set up camp next to a river. It ...

    Sep 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    "How long is he going to be training for?" Sean asked. "Four days," Skylar said. Everyone looked at her as if they thought she was joking. "Are you serious? He's ...

    Sep 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    (Skylar just needs to tell them it's for his training. If he doesn't want anyone to come after him they'll respect his wishes. He is the leader after all.) Kai ...

    Sep 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    (Kai wants to go into the mountains to train for the rest of the time they're here. He doesn't want anyone to look for him until the day their little ...

    Sep 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    (Maybe he's just upset. Maybe if you give him some time to calm down you two can be friends again.) Kai nodded. "I agree. But don't forget that training to ...

    Sep 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    (As people grow up they change, sometimes for the better, or sometimes for the worse. I guess it's just another part of life. But I'm curious as to why he ...

    Sep 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    (Losing friends is always tough. I lost a friend once. We were buddies all the way through elementary school, but when we got to middle school he started hanging out ...

    Sep 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    Skylar checked to see if she woke up Shigure. The girl was still fast asleep. She couldn't help but smile at how peaceful she looked. "I'm going to get something ...

    Sep 26, 2009


Every time I’ve gotten feedback that was hard to take it was usually hard to take because there was truth in it and I didn’t like that (or didn’t want to receive it). That’s not to say all harsh feedback is good or that we should be harsh for harshness’ sake, but learning to absorb truth without letting it break your inner core/break you is a lifelong skill that keeps your mind elastic and open to learning.
— soundofmind