User avatar

Dynamo

  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    "I guess," he said. "I'm going to miss this place, though. Just being so close to the beach, it's really peaceful. It's hard to believe this place will be completely ...

    Oct 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    Everyone was already outside by the time Skylar and Tala got back. They were all off doing their own things. Ty and Shigure were sitting under an umbrella talking, and ...

    Oct 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    When Skylar got outside, Tala looked up at her and said, "I thought you'd want to spend more time with him, seeing how you've missed him ever since he left." ...

    Oct 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    (Darn it, you figured it out. :D Good night, I'm going to post something in the morning.)

    Oct 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    (Have fun with that. By the way, Skylar will get hurt after the two of them get together. But unless I tell you exactly how, I can assure you you'll ...

    Oct 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    "So," Skylar said as she started making the first batch of pancakes, "how did your training go?" "I think it was a success," Kai said. "I definitely feel closer to ...

    Oct 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    "You should have seen him, though," Ryukin said. "He practically tossed the bear into the ground, twice." "I'd have liked to see that," Elise said as they all made their ...

    Oct 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    (I'm going to assume they're on the porch.) They sat there for a while, simply watching the sun rise. After what seemed like an hour, they heard a voice coming ...

    Oct 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    Kai looked from the Tsurekin to Richard. He looked just as surprised as he felt. "Wait, Revy? You mean she's..." Kai stared at Richard when he said, "You are the ...

    Oct 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    Brittney started to grind her teeth in rage. "This isn't over. Arachna, get up!" Ryukin's attack had burned away most of the web, so she was able to roll onto ...

    Sep 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    The enemies made the first move. Fang rushed forward as Arachna shot a stream of web. Ryukin managed to move out of the way of the attack and launched a ...

    Sep 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    Kai recognized that voice. He rushed outside to see Harry, Brittney, and Alex standing outside. Harry was tossing another rock up and down with one hand. He seemed a little ...

    Sep 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    (You could have a wild animal wander into Skylar's path and try to attack her.)

    Sep 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    The inside of the man's cabin was cozy to say the least. It wasn't as nice as Ivy's beach house, but then again not everyone could afford a summer retreat ...

    Sep 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    (Fair enough. I've got to go to class in about a half hour so I need to get ready. I'll post once I get back.)

    Sep 28, 2009


Why does the Air Force need expensive new bombers? Have the people we've been bombing over the years been complaining?
— George Wallace