User avatar

Dynamo

  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    "This is a strange place," Shigure said as she looked at all the different rides and games. "Maybe, but it's really fun," Ty said. "Which ride do you want to ...

    Oct 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    Shigure stared out the window as they drove, watching as the buildings passed by. She was so nervous, from all the years she spent training the one thing she was ...

    Oct 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    (Let's do a time jump to the next night.) Shigure looked at the clock one more time. It was seven-thirty, half an hour until her date with Ty. For the ...

    Oct 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    (I was thinking of a future plot twist. What if Skylar's father shows up one day to take her back home with him? And what if it turns out he ...

    Oct 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    (The only way to get better is to practice, right? But I understand.) Skylar sighed. She'd might as well just tell him. It was either now or never, and since ...

    Oct 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    (Happy birthday!) Skylar sighed, trying her best to fight off her blush. "It's nothing important," she said. "If it's not important, then why would Elise lock you in a room ...

    Oct 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    Shigure stared at him for a few more moments. Although her face was emotionless, inside she was confused. She didn't know what to think, it was the first time a ...

    Oct 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    (We can also start working on Shigure and Ty's relationship on the side. You can be Ty and I'll control Shigure.) "I knew he liked you," Elise said, smiling. "But ...

    Oct 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    (Well, I can't really think of anything else to write at this point, so let's do the time jump ahead one week.) They had finished yet another day of training. ...

    Oct 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    (Just one question before I post, do you want Kai and Skylar to do anything else, or would you like to do a time jump and get them back home?)

    Oct 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    Kai rubbed his head one more time before saying, "Well, I think I'm going to go for a swim." He got up and ran off into the water, leaving Skylar ...

    Oct 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    Kai seemed to think for a while, not sure of what to say. But after a while, he turned to her and smiled. "I like you, too, Skylar." Now it ...

    Oct 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    "It was nice to have some peace and quiet for a change, but it did get a little lonely up there," Kai said. "I guess I missed everybody, too." "Sky ...

    Oct 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    Skylar didn't want to think about the Tsurekin Lord. She changed the subject. "You know, everyone missed you while you were gone," she said. "They did, did they?" She nodded. ...

    Oct 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    (Yeah, I can't think of anything either. I'll try to post something later tonight, right now I've got work I have to do.)

    Oct 2, 2009


This is a house of homes, a sacred place, by human passion made divinely sweet.
— Alfred Joyce Kilmer