-
Re: War of the Tsurekin
(I think I caught a cold. It couldn't have come at a worse time. This Monday we have to hand in all our assignments in life drawing in order to ...
Oct 17, 2009 -
Re: War of the Tsurekin
(Okay, I think I know what's going on. All our characters are back at the mansion, but you think they're still at the beach house. If you go back to ...
Oct 16, 2009 -
Re: War of the Tsurekin
Kai smiled back. "Let's hope we aren't interrupted again next time. Goodnight." "Night." They both went into their rooms for the night. As Kai got into bed and started to ...
Oct 16, 2009 -
Re: War of the Tsurekin
(I'm in a multimedia 3D animation program, but I'm leaning more toward the design aspect rather than the animation. As my program coordinator put it, animation is the sexiest job ...
Oct 15, 2009 -
Re: War of the Tsurekin
(Man, college is starting to run me ragged. After my last post at 12:00 yesterday I spent the next ten hours in the computer lab. The first two hours were ...
Oct 15, 2009 -
Re: War of the Tsurekin
(Nothing, I was just pointing out that in your last post you said they went to the beach house when they were supposed to go back to Ivy's mansion. I ...
Oct 14, 2009 -
Re: War of the Tsurekin
(Skylar and the others did, they're just waiting for Kai now.)
Oct 14, 2009 -
Re: War of the Tsurekin
(You said beach house instead of mansion. I'll post later, I've got work to do right now.)
Oct 14, 2009 -
Re: War of the Tsurekin
Kai looked at the crowd and cops for a moment. Police cars had already shown up at the scene, and the sound of sirens in the distance indicated more were ...
Oct 14, 2009 -
Re: War of the Tsurekin
(Just so you know, wyvrens are dragons that have wings for arms, kinda like bats but without the claws.) The fight went on for a few minutes, with Kai causing ...
Oct 14, 2009 -
Re: War of the Tsurekin
(Hmm... I guess I can post the rest of the fight in the morning. I guess it's kinda hard to think of something to write when your character is a ...
Oct 14, 2009 -
Re: War of the Tsurekin
Kai started walking again toward the Agent, then he quickened until he was full-out running. He lifted his large sword over his shoulder. The creature lifted its foot to step ...
Oct 14, 2009 -
Re: War of the Tsurekin
Kai, even though that wasn't the most accurate name to call him at this point, began to walk toward the Tsurekin Agent. Orange light began to seep out from the ...
Oct 13, 2009 -
Re: War of the Tsurekin
The Agent roared in pain, but it was short lived as it ripped through the rest of the wires and returned to its feet. "This isn't good," Skylar said. She ...
Oct 13, 2009 -
Re: War of the Tsurekin
There was no time to celebrate, because orange light began to glow from the creature's body again. It bent its long neck so it could look at them, then it ...
Oct 12, 2009
