-
Re: War of the Tsurekin
Shinryu reverted back to Kai and Ryukin. As they approached Kai said, "Shigure needs to calm down. She never really opened up to anyone when she was thinking straight, she ...
Oct 26, 2009 -
Re: War of the Tsurekin
Shinryu started to get back up, to try and attack again. Jirran seemed to know what he was thinking because he said, "Don't bother, boy. Even with Soul Fusion, it ...
Oct 26, 2009 -
Re: War of the Tsurekin
(That's what I was thinking, too. I was also thinking of making her claws glow blue and become lasers that can cut through things. Have you thought of a name ...
Oct 25, 2009 -
Re: War of the Tsurekin
(Yes, and don't worry. Skylar will be able to perform it soon, I'm just waiting for the right moment. Do you have an idea of what you want her to ...
Oct 24, 2009 -
Re: War of the Tsurekin
Skylar smelled another scent as well as they entered the junkyard. "Wait, someone else is here, too." "Do you know who it is?" Kai asked. She shook her head. "No. ...
Oct 24, 2009 -
Re: War of the Tsurekin
"I don't like the look of this," Tala said. Sky nodded. "Me neither. Let's check it out." __________________ Shigure and Kaeru made their way down the long staircase until they ...
Oct 24, 2009 -
Re: War of the Tsurekin
Shigure waited until everyone in the mansion was fast asleep before sneaking out. But as she got dressed she noticed the stuffed frog she had won at the carnival sitting ...
Oct 23, 2009 -
Re: War of the Tsurekin
(Want to do a time jump to midnight? I can't really think of anything right now. Good news, though. I'm finally over my cold. I just hope another one doesn't ...
Oct 23, 2009 -
Re: War of the Tsurekin
(That's good to hear. How old is your little brother, anyway?) Shigure was sitting off to the side in the game room while everyone else did their own thing. She ...
Oct 21, 2009 -
Re: War of the Tsurekin
(I'm sorry to hear that. It's really tough when no one will listen to you about something like that. My suggestion is to keep standing up to him, because the ...
Oct 20, 2009 -
Re: War of the Tsurekin
" Not right away, " Memphis said. " Even without prior training in this form, when you use Soul Fusion it unlocks a significant amount of your Tsurekin's hidden power. ...
Oct 19, 2009 -
Re: War of the Tsurekin
"How does that work?" Elise asked. Ivy explained, "Kai and Ryukin's minds and souls have become one. He has all the memories and thoughts of both, but only has them ...
Oct 19, 2009 -
Re: War of the Tsurekin
(Sorry for the lack of posts these past few days. Things are getting pretty hectic over here with me having to finish up assignments while fighting off a cold. It ...
Oct 18, 2009 -
Re: War of the Tsurekin
Kai got on his knees and pulled Skylar into an embrace. He held her tight and said, "Don't worry, I won't let them take you away. I'll keep you safe, ...
Oct 17, 2009 -
Re: War of the Tsurekin
"Skylar isn't going anywhere," a voice from behind said. Skylar looked over her shoulder and saw Kai. Skylar's father frowned at him. "She is my daughter, and I'm taking her ...
Oct 17, 2009
