User avatar

Dynamo

  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    "He's nineteen years old," she said. "What's your brother's name?" Sean asked. "You haven't told us that yet, either." "His name is Hiorimaru." "Let's leave anymore questions about Shigure's brother ...

    Nov 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    Kai nodded. "And once we get your brother out of there we'll need a distraction while you get him to safety. I'll stay behind and create that distraction while the ...

    Nov 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    "Sean is right," Shigure said. "Even though it's a straight shot we won't be able to get in without difficulty. The outer gate leading out to the street is always ...

    Nov 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    "Thanks for the warning, Ivy," Kai said as he led everybody out of the study. They found a large empty room that nobody was using to discuss their plan. They ...

    Nov 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    "It's something I'll have to look into. As you said, Skylar, these stones might be tools that can be used to control the Tsurekin Lords," Ivy said. "But we don't ...

    Nov 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    Shigure nodded. She started to say something, but Ivy interrupted her. "You don't have to apologize. If Jirran was holding Kurt as ransom I would have done the same thing. ...

    Nov 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    Shigure wiped the tears from her face and said, "Thank you. Even after knowing I was spying on you all this time you would still go out of your way ...

    Nov 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    She moved through everyone toward Kai and Ryukin, who were standing at the back of the group. Kaeru followed her walking with a slight limp, possibly from when Chimera whipped ...

    Nov 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    Despite being drunk, Akira managed to find the study. She wandered into the room to see Ivy at the desk. " Oi, there you are, I was looking all over ...

    Nov 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    Akira walked by the game room with a bottle of beer in her hand. She leaned against the door frame and asked, " Oi, have any of you seen Ivy?" ...

    Nov 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    Kai could tell what Skylar was thinking. They needed something to take their minds off of what happened with Shigure. Kai suggested, "We could all go to the game room ...

    Oct 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    (Well, I'm finally done for the week. Let me tell you, I could sure use the rest. Yesterday I spent over 12 hours in the computer lab finishing up my ...

    Oct 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    (Sorry I haven't had the chance to post yet. I've been working like crazy to get an assignment finished for Friday. If I don't post again before the weekend, you'll ...

    Oct 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    Everyone was quiet as the information sunk in. Ty was the first one to say, "She should have told us. We could have helped her." "Maybe," Kai said, "but there's ...

    Oct 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    (Good night.) They made their way back to the mansion as quickly as they could. Everyone was waiting for them in the foyer when they walked through the door. Akira ...

    Oct 26, 2009


It takes me deciding to write on YWS in the late hours...to realize how many members are most active while I'm unconscious
— RavenAkuma