User avatar

Dynamo

  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report A Site Bug

    I was told I should post this here. For the last two days when I tried to post something I got a message that I needed to wait for the ...

    Dec 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    When they came to the front gate of the warehouse Skyra's ears picked up on the sound of sirens. The authorities must have been notified about the commotion going on ...

    Dec 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    (Just so you know, when they escape Richard is going to come with them.) The fire on Shinryu's sword grew and grew until it seemed like the entire blade was ...

    Dec 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    (Again, sorry for the delay. But hey, I'm done for the semester so now I can start posting again!) The two of them continued to exchange blows. Neither of them ...

    Dec 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    " I'll cover your escape! " Richard called after them. " I think you should worry about yourself before you worry about others, " Bulgar pointed out. Richard ignored the ...

    Dec 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    When Skyra and Sean went out the front door they saw everyone else fighting. Elise, Ceder, and their Tsurekin were fighting regular henchmen, and, to their surprise, Richard had arrived ...

    Dec 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    (When Jin leaves the next morning we're going to do a time jump to when she's nineteen. That's when she meets him. I'll post something tomorrow, right now I can't ...

    Nov 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    (Wow, it's been a whole week since I had the energy to post. I'm surprised at how inept I've become.) They pushed the door to the next room open and ...

    Nov 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    (I'm sorry I haven't been posting lately. It's getting close to the end of the semester and they're really starting to pile up the work on us. Here's all the ...

    Nov 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    (I wish I could finish this fight in a more impressive manner, but my brain just doesn't seem to want to work.) Skyra pooled together what little strength she had ...

    Nov 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    (They're going to pool together what strength they have left and strike down their enemies, then they're going to check on Kai and find him fighting Alex. Sorry for the ...

    Nov 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    (Sorry for the delay.) The sound of swords clashing filled the room as Shinryu and Alex fought. Sparks flew every time their blades collided. Alex's attacks were fast, but the ...

    Nov 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    (I know all about slow computers. The computers in our lab at college have a tendency to crash, a lot. In the 3d modeling program we use for our assignments, ...

    Nov 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    "Relax," Elise said. "Remember what Ivy told us? Never let your anger get the better of you. It'll cloud your judgement during a fight." "I think that's irrelevant now, because ...

    Nov 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    (I think it's a good concept for a story, definitely. But we only just started it last night. Ayumi may not be posting very often for the rest of the ...

    Nov 16, 2009


I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, and that enables you to laugh at life's realities.
— Dr. Seuss