User avatar

Dynamo

  • Archive Re: Persona - Dynamo and Ayumi

    (In the states the order of high school years goes freshmen, junior, sophomore, and senior, right? That's another thing the US and Canada have that's different. Up here, we just ...

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    "What about Kai?" Tala asked. "Has he ever had a girlfriend before?" Ryukin laughed. "Kai was the exact opposite of Skylar. He was too shy to even approach another girl. ...

    Feb 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    Kai nodded. "I'll be watching them, so don't worry. Now come on, the others are probably wondering what's taking us so long." "Right." They both walked back to the mansion ...

    Feb 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    (I know how it feels. It's even worse if you're in college. You need all the time you can get just to finish all your assignments on time. You can't ...

    Feb 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Alissa's Mark

    Ama noticed the alarm in the hawk's eye. She hastily added, "The medicine cat already treated me. I won't pass it on to you." Talon relaxed. "That's a relief. How ...

    Feb 23, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: The Uber Writer's Block Thread

    I find it's easier to break through a writer's block if you put yourself in the shoes of your character. Like, if you're stumped on how you think your character ...

    Feb 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Alissa's Mark

    (If someone could bring in my character, that would be great. All I need is someone to spot Talon flying over the plains, then I can work off of that.)

    Feb 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: Persona - Dynamo and Ayumi

    "Yeah, I just arrived yesterday," Kaito said. Masaru noticed the guy was wearing the same school uniform as him, which meant he was going to the same school. That's when ...

    Feb 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    (Sorry for the delay. I was visiting my family this week, so I was a little too distracted to post with all the video games I was playing. Plus, ever ...

    Feb 20, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Alissa's Mark DT

    I'm just waiting for the meeting for the sky clan to start. My character is going to be doing some hunting in the plains anyway, so I was thinking I ...

    Feb 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    "Well, I've come to a decision," Kai said. "I have let them join us." There was an outburst of protests almost immediately. "You can't let them join us!" Cedar shouted. ...

    Feb 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Persona - Dynamo and Ayumi

    (That's okay. I wanted the characters to start heading to school the next day anyway.) Kaito got dressed and came downstairs. Thoughts of his dream kept circling through his mind. ...

    Feb 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Alissa's Mark

    (What the heck? We're still on the first page of the storybook and everyone's just going to stop writing? That's definitely got to be a record. Come on, people. Keep ...

    Feb 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    (That's okay.) Kai and Ivy went to her office to talk in private. "So, what was it you wanted to talk about, Kai?" she asked. "I think we have a ...

    Feb 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Persona - Dynamo and Ayumi

    Ryotaro led Kaito up to the spare room. In the room was a futon, study desk, couch, T.V., small table and a few small shelves. The desk, couch, table, and ...

    Feb 10, 2010


I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth.
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights