User avatar

Dynamo

  • Archive Re: Persona - Dynamo and Ayumi

    (I forgot to mention this a while back, but remember when I couldn't log onto YWS from my college's network? When the tech guys fixed it, they told me it ...

    Mar 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Persona - Dynamo and Ayumi

    Masaru entered his homeroom and took his seat. The desks in the classroom were organized into three rows, each row being two desks wide. Masaru's seat was in the center ...

    Mar 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Persona - Dynamo and Ayumi

    (Don't worry, I'll double post when I can think of something to write. It's midnight right now.)

    Mar 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    (Take your time. Getting your life sorted out takes priority. I hope you start feeling better soon.)

    Mar 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    Brittney scoffed. "Love? Don't make me laugh. Machines can't love us. They're no more alive than a rock." "That's not true," Becky said. "Just because something can't breath, or doesn't ...

    Mar 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    (Instead of writing every little detail about their date, why don't we just cut back to the mansion and do a little character development with some of the other characters?) ...

    Mar 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    They drove for about ten minutes before arriving at the restaurant. It was fancy, all right. It was one of those kinds that had french waiters serving the food. Kai ...

    Mar 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    "No, we didn't," Kai said. He couldn't help but give her body a full once-over with his eyes. "You look great." Skylar actually smiled. "Thanks, so do you." As they ...

    Mar 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    They all sparred for another hour or so, while Alex and the other two had gone off to spend some quality time with their Tsurekin. When everyone went back inside ...

    Mar 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    "All right!" Ivy said. "Everyone form up, we're going to start sparring now." "Except for Alex, Brittney, and Harry," Kai said. "I'm going to be in charge of their training ...

    Mar 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    "How long do you think she'll be safe for?" Kai asked. "Jirran doesn't know about her yet so she's safe for the moment. He does have his suspicions however, so ...

    Mar 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    "It is possible for you all to learn how to use Soul Fusion," Kai said, "However, it'll take you even longer than it took us because you decided to follow ...

    Mar 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    (Let's say our characters are behind the school right now.) After a moment, Kai answered, "We've decided to let you join us. You're the only person who can tell us ...

    Mar 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    "I think they have a good chance as well," Ryukin said. "Skylar is the closest thing Kai has ever had to a girlfriend. He's a smart kid, he won't be ...

    Mar 1, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report A Site Bug

    When I tried connecting to the site I got a message saying my account was suspended. I was able to get back on a few seconds later, but it scared ...

    Feb 28, 2010


Stupid risks make life worth living.
— Homer Simpson