User avatar

Dynamo

  • Archive Re: Persona - Dynamo and Ayumi

    "Kenta?" Haruki called, but she was already out the door with Masaru. She sighed and shook her head. "I can't believe those two." "They still have to stop at their ...

    Apr 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    "So, what are we going to do next?" Skylar asked as they made their way over to Ivy's limo, which was waiting for them in the parking lot. "Well, I ...

    Apr 15, 2010
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Censorship

    I think libraries do themselves a disservice by banning books. If the book in question has to do with porn and other graphically intense things, then yeah it doesn't belong ...

    Apr 8, 2010
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abstinence-Only Education

    I disagree. I believe this would have an opposite effect simply because it challenges our basic urge of curiosity. If a child is told he's not supposed to have sex ...

    Apr 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    (Glad to hear it. After this post let's go back to Kai and Skylar. They'll be finished eating so in your next post can you have them leave the restaurant?) ...

    Apr 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    (Have fun.) Harry scoffed and shook his head. "Yeah, right." "It's true," Becky said. "If that wasn't the case, he would have left a long time ago." "Whatever. Let's say ...

    Apr 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    (I can't think of anything at the moment. I'll try to post something by tomorrow, but if not then when I get back from home after Easter weekend.)

    Mar 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    "I'm sorry," Becky said. "I didn't know you would be that jumpy." Harry made a tch noise through his teeth and said, "I'm not jumpy." She looked from him to ...

    Mar 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    Alex smiled. "You really are serious, aren't you?" he asked. "Why else would Kai and the others be able to put up a fight against Tsurikansen?" Becky asked. "It's because ...

    Mar 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    (Sorry for the delay, I kept getting side tracked.) "We already have a strong bond," Alex said. "Mantia will protect me from anything without hesitation." "But can you do the ...

    Mar 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    After a while Becky passed an open room. Standing inside was Alex and his Tsurekin. They were just standing there, staring at each other. After a while, Alex scratched the ...

    Mar 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    (I'm sorry to hear that. I hope everything turns out okay in the end and you don't end up losing him as a friend, too.) "Or maybe they won't leave ...

    Mar 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: Persona - Dynamo and Ayumi

    Kaito watched as Kenta left the room. "What's wrong with her?" he asked. "She just doesn't believe in this stuff," Masaru said. "I don't see why not, though. How could ...

    Mar 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: Persona - Dynamo and Ayumi

    "Not much to tell," he said. "I'm just a transfer student from Hashimoto City. I came here to live with my uncle because my parents are on an oversea trip ...

    Mar 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    (Have you thought of anything yet? Would you like me to double post?)

    Mar 18, 2010


I'm effortlessly ironic.
— Link Neal