-
Re: A Certain City of Espers
(Hey, Darkangel. If it's okay with you, I'd like to give Ayaka a dream of the future when she goes to bed.) "That's an old game, but still pretty fun," ...
Jun 16, 2010 -
Re: A Certain City of Espers
(Just a heads up, Ayumi is going to be making a second character. It's going to be a guy so the gender ratio will be evened out a little. We ...
Jun 16, 2010 -
Re: Buildings
That's a very interesting style you've got there. You have some nice textures going with the wooden walls on the house and the patterns on the towers. I'm not too ...
Jun 15, 2010 -
Re: Old Stuff
I really like the face sketch, simply because of its anatomy and rugged lines. Those lines give it some very interesting shapes. I'd really like to see how it looks ...
Jun 15, 2010 -
Re: 3D Sword
Thanks for the critiques. I agree with everything you said, and I would fix it if this picture was the project itself. But the only reason why I drew it ...
Jun 15, 2010 -
Re: 3D Sword
I'm working on a project over the summer to keep my skills from getting rusty while I'm on vacation from college. I'm going into a game and art post-grad program, ...
Jun 15, 2010 -
Re: A Certain City of Espers
(It's okay, the others aren't going to find out about the stone right away anyway. :D )
Jun 15, 2010 -
Re: A Certain City of Espers
(I was actually planning on this happening a little later, but considering his mood from not advancing to the next level it's probably going to be the best reason for ...
Jun 15, 2010 -
Re: A Certain City of Espers
(That's okay. It's pretty late for me as well, so I'll post tomorrow morning. Have fun with David tomorrow!)
Jun 15, 2010 -
Re: A Certain City of Espers
(Man, there are a lot of active storybooks right now. I just posted this morning and already our storybook moved to the second page. :lol: )
Jun 14, 2010 -
Re: War of the Tsurekin
Ryukin heard Tala's voice from the other dumpster. It sounded like she found the Tsurekin they were looking for. He hopped onto the edge of her dumpster and saw her ...
Jun 14, 2010 -
Re: A Certain City of Espers
Ren smiled weakly and said, "Thanks, Cait." He couldn't remember how they had become friends. All he knew was they just started talking to each other on the bus one ...
Jun 14, 2010 -
Re: A Certain City of Espers
(Ren won't be taking the bus, he's walking because he's going to spend time in the city during his free time. Just thought I'd point that out if anyone was ...
Jun 14, 2010 -
Re: A Certain City of Espers
(Well, I'm glad to see everyone managed to keep the story going without me. If it's okay with everyone else, I'd like to have some of our characters spend time ...
Jun 13, 2010 -
Re: A Certain City of Espers
(I guess I should have made it clearer what Railgun was, my bad. She's an electric user and he strongest attack is flicking a coin with her thumb and turning ...
Jun 11, 2010
