-
Re: A Certain City of Espers
Ayaka Ayaka kept glancing at Takeo all throughout the class. His display of power this morning, how had he managed it? He was only a Level 3 after all. Had ...
Jul 6, 2010 -
Re: War of the Tsurekin
The rest of The Aushalten came to their table soon after to get to know Katherine, too. They all talked and ate their food until lunch was over. They all ...
Jul 6, 2010 -
Re: A Certain City of Espers
(I guess we were all busy over the weekend. I'll forgive you guys this time. I'll post something later, after everyone else has had a chance. At times of peace ...
Jul 5, 2010 -
Re: Persona - Dynamo and Ayumi
A couple of minutes later they arrived at the food court in Junes. Kenta and Kaito found a table while Masaru went to buy Kenta's food. The two of them ...
Jul 5, 2010 -
Re: 3D Sword
Here's the start of the 3D portion: By the way, the boxy area at the far end of the blade is where the handle is going to cover. I figured ...
Jul 5, 2010 -
Re: A Certain City of Espers
(So, no one posted anything while I was gone for the last four days? I have to say, I'm disappointed...)
Jul 4, 2010 -
Re: War of the Tsurekin
(It's the long weekend this week so I'll be going camping with my family from today until Sunday. Just a head's up.) "Why are you eating alone?" Kai asked. "Shouldn't ...
Jun 30, 2010 -
Re: A Certain City of Espers
(Here's our characters' classroom split-ups. Ayaka, Lena and Takeo are in one class, Cait and Bianca are in another, and Ren is by himself. I'll leave it up to you ...
Jun 30, 2010 -
Re: A Certain City of Espers
(It was Bianca who got her bag stolen by the way, not Ayaka. Anyway, I'll try to post something tomorrow in the morning. If you don't hear from me again ...
Jun 30, 2010 -
Re: A Certain City of Espers
(Maybe. PM me your idea for a character and I'll see if I can fit her/him in.)
Jun 30, 2010 -
Re: A Certain City of Espers
(It does, thanks. Good luck with your midterm, Ayumi!) "I just want to get this over with so I can go back home and rest," Ren said. Even after a ...
Jun 29, 2010 -
Re: A Certain City of Espers
(Cait rides her bike to school everyday, by the way.)
Jun 28, 2010 -
Re: War of the Tsurekin
Kai and Skylar both sat down at Katherine's table while the others went to get their lunch. Kai was the one who asked, "Are you all right? They didn't hurt ...
Jun 28, 2010 -
Re: A Certain City of Espers
Ayaka soon arrived at the bus stop as well. The last one to show up was Bianca. She held her bag on one shoulder as she waved to everyone. "Morning ...
Jun 28, 2010 -
Re: A Certain City of Espers
(Change of plans, looks like I'm staying home this weekend.) Ren woke up the next morning, same time as always. He gave his arms a stretch and yawned as he ...
Jun 25, 2010
