User avatar

Dynamo

  • Archive Re: A Certain City of Espers

    (Is everyone okay? Nobody but me has posted recently. I know Ayumi and Amber have their reasons, but what about you two, Kitty and Undertaker?)

    Jul 15, 2010
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is religion good for the people/the world?

    I'm not a religious person myself, since I'm an atheist and therefore don't believe in God, but I still respect other people's positions concerning the matter. I also find the ...

    Jul 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Certain City of Espers

    Ayaka Ayaka watched Takeo all throughout lunch period. It was possible she had seen the boy in her vision, but she wasn't convinced yet. She would need to find more ...

    Jul 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    (Okay. Oh, and one more thing I forgot to mention: Shigure's brother is going to be living with them in the mansion from now one. His name is Hiorimaru, in ...

    Jul 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Certain City of Espers

    (That's all right. Thanks for letting us know ahead of time.) Ren "I'm just glad to be out of that boring class," Ren said. "I wouldn't mind hearing some of ...

    Jul 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Persona - Dynamo and Ayumi

    "It looks like it," Masaru said. "But, how did we get here?" "I don't know." Kaito said. "Could it be, we're on the other side of the T.V.?" Kenta asked. ...

    Jul 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    (I was thinking we could do a switch of point of view to Elise and Katherine at the mall after the rest of the group goes back home.) The group ...

    Jul 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Persona - Dynamo and Ayumi

    "Can you do it whenever you want?" Kenta asked. "I don't know," Kaito said, reaching for the T.V. again. His hand passed through it just as easily as it had ...

    Jul 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Persona - Dynamo and Ayumi

    The store was relatively empty when they arrived, probably because it was the middle of the week and everybody was still working. It looked like the three of them were ...

    Jul 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    (Elise already left with Katherine to the mall, she's not with the group right now. I'll post later, I just got back from camping about half an hour ago.)

    Jul 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Certain City of Espers

    (Well, it's the weekend again. You guys know the drill. Make sure the storybook doesn't die while I'm away. :D )

    Jul 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Certain City of Espers

    (That's fine, thanks for letting us know. I feel a little bad for Amber's character, though. She's still stuck in class all alone. :lol: )

    Jul 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Certain City of Espers

    (I think I've figured out what to do with Jordan, but it'll have to wait until after taki gets attacked for the orb again. And sorry for the long post. ...

    Jul 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Certain City of Espers

    (If no one posts today I'll think of something to post tomorrow, just to keep things moving along.)

    Jul 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Persona - Dynamo and Ayumi

    (I took a look at them. That's a nice looking horse. Good luck with the field. By the way, you think you could come up with an excuse for the ...

    Jul 7, 2010


I just write poetry to throw my mean callous heartless exterior into sharp relief. I’m going to throw you off the ship anyway.
— Vogon Captain (The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy)