User avatar

Dynamo

  • Archive Re: A Certain City of Espers

    (You could start some kind of hostage situation with your character being the hostage.)

    Jul 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Certain City of Espers

    (Can anybody think of something to post? It's been almost a week and the next time I'm going to post is probably going to be Sunday night.)

    Jul 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Certain City of Espers

    (Just a post to remind you guys that the storybook isn't dead.)

    Jul 22, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: 3D Sword

    I'm using normal maps for several reasons. 1: I'm going to be working in video games so I need to practice with it since I'm going to be using it ...

    Jul 22, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: 3D Sword

    Well, I have to make it look good since it's going into my demo reel, but I'll cross that bridge when I get to it. I'm probably just going to ...

    Jul 22, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: 3D Sword

    Due to unforeseen circumstances, (I had to mow 2 lawns today) I wasn't able to work on this as long as I had hoped. But, I did manage to unwrap ...

    Jul 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Certain City of Espers

    (Takeo is a level 3, by the way. Also, I'd like to post Takeo going home when you guys get to that point, I have something waiting for him there. ...

    Jul 20, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Important Changes! Pay to Post! [Must Read]

    I suppose you have a point, but the only one I know off by heart is this one: :lol: I was just thinking that a button that allows us to ...

    Jul 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Certain City of Espers

    (Soon. I want to wait until Takeo gets attacked again, which will be tonight when he goes home. After that the enemy will confront Jordan and try to convince him ...

    Jul 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Certain City of Espers

    (I know Kitty hasn't made the change in her last post with Bianca to have Sky skip with her instead of Lena, but I'm going to post for Sky just ...

    Jul 19, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Important Changes! Pay to Post! [Must Read]

    The review checklist is great and all, but now we can't use emoticons in certain topics. I think there should be a button that allows us to switch between the ...

    Jul 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Certain City of Espers

    (The second link doesn't work for me. When I clicked on it it told me Vevo blocked it from my country due to copyright grounds. Since Cait's name isn't Japanese ...

    Jul 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Certain City of Espers

    (Huh, I thought Lena skipped class with Bianca. Actually, this is perfect. Kitty, if you change your last post with Bianca so that it's Sky who helped her skip class ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Certain City of Espers

    (I'm sorry, I guess I was letting my impatience get to me again. That tends to happen a lot with me. My mom says it's because of my ADHD that ...

    Jul 16, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: 3D Sword

    Excellent questions, Jenthura. I'm definitely going to be working in the video game field, so I know how important low polys are in regards to the engine. However, this piece ...

    Jul 15, 2010


It takes as much imagination to create debt as to create income.
— Leandro Orr