User avatar

Dynamo

  • Archive Re: A Certain City of Espers

    The fireball was still in the man's hand, but it wasn't moving any closer. He seemed intrigued with Takeo's outburst. "If it's just the orb you want..." Taki said as ...

    Aug 4, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: 3D Sword

    This is pretty much an extra project I'm just doing for my own benefit, something that I can put in my demo reel that I'll send out to prospective employers. ...

    Aug 4, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: A Certain City of Espers Discussion Thread

    Here's the discussion thread for our storybook. Discuss away.

    Aug 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Certain City of Espers

    (No, but I can make one if you want. I can do it right now In fact. By the way, when did you change your name?)

    Aug 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Certain City of Espers

    (Okay, I'll think of something tomorrow.)

    Aug 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Certain City of Espers

    (Do you two have somewhere you want to go with this fight, or do you want me to make the next post?)

    Aug 4, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: 3D Sword

    Here's a bit more work I just finished.

    Aug 3, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: 3D Sword

    I wouldn't recommend investing in the programs required to do this kind of stuff unless you're seriously thinking about trying to get a job in the 3D media industry. For ...

    Aug 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Certain City of Espers

    (After this encounter with Takeo and the guy in black. Bring him to a dark alley somewhere in the morning of the next day and I'll stir something up. :D ...

    Aug 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Certain City of Espers

    (I intended for Ayaka and Lena to see the fire from the guy's magic when the fight started, but this works out just as well I suppose.)

    Jul 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Certain City of Espers

    (If it's okay with you guys, I'm going to move the plot along just to keep things moving.) Ayaka's class had finished just in time for her to leave and ...

    Jul 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Certain City of Espers

    (Well, you could have your character wake up in the medical unit and talk with Bianca. But I was also thinking we should let Kitty have the next post since ...

    Jul 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Certain City of Espers

    "Sky!" Bianca shouted before rushing over to the girl. She kneeled beside her, grabbed her wrist and tried to find a pulse. Relief washed over her when she found it, ...

    Jul 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Certain City of Espers

    (I'm amazed at how active storybooks are now compared to when we did VG Rumble. It takes just one day for a storybook to slip down to the second page ...

    Jul 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Certain City of Espers

    (Hey Kitty? When you or Undertaker do one more post with Takeo and Lena let me take over for a bit. I have something specific in mind for when they ...

    Jul 26, 2010


If it wasn't for poetry, I couldn't express myself.
— Rosendorn