User avatar

Dynamo

  • Archive Re: A Certain City of Espers

    (What does facetious mean? I've never heard the term before.) Jordan "What does this thing I'm looking for look like?" Jordan asked. "It is a blue orb with the zodiac ...

    Aug 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Certain City of Espers

    (Actually, her being Russian has an actual point to the story. You'll see in a moment. :D ) "My name is Anzhela Donovic, and I have been watching you for ...

    Aug 12, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: A Certain City of Espers Discussion Thread

    I was thinking one of them would buy it in the spur of the moment, then they find out what it really is later. You guys can choose which zodiac ...

    Aug 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Certain City of Espers

    (I'm just going to bring Jordan in now instead of waiting for morning. A dark alley at night seems like a better place for shady characters to show up than ...

    Aug 12, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: A Certain City of Espers Discussion Thread

    I was actually thinking they could come across another orb in an antique shop somewhere, and then when they start getting chased we can bring them into the plot itself. ...

    Aug 11, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: 3D Sword

    Something like that. :lol: Here's the handle done with all the textures. Now all I need to do is the actual blade and the little metal bit that secures it ...

    Aug 11, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: A Certain City of Espers Discussion Thread

    I'd like to jump to the next morning once Takeo, Lena, and Ayaka have left Ren's apartment. We need to bring Knurla and Ayumi back in.

    Aug 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Certain City of Espers

    "Think of it as safe keeping," Ren said to Takeo. "I'll just hold onto it until that fire guy loses interest in you, and once things settle down again you ...

    Aug 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Certain City of Espers

    Ren looked from one person to another. He felt like a stranger listening in on someone else's conversation, which was an odd feeling to experience in his own home. He ...

    Aug 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Certain City of Espers

    Ren's room was a typical one person dorm. The kitchen was nothing more than a small nook with a fridge, sink, and small counter space. The main room was like ...

    Aug 9, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: A Certain City of Espers Discussion Thread

    I'll be going camping again this weekend, so I won't be able to post until Sunday afternoon or Monday.

    Aug 6, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: A Certain City of Espers Discussion Thread

    I just realised that Sky and Bianca aren't doing anything. Sorry to cut your characters out of the loop like this. I don't want them to be completely forgotten, and ...

    Aug 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Certain City of Espers

    Lena led the way down the sidewalk as Taki and Ayaka followed. The ordeal had shaken everyone, especially Takeo who kept looking over his shoulder every five seconds to assure ...

    Aug 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: Persona - Dynamo and Ayumi

    (That's okay. I just wanted to get them moving.) They looked around the room until they found another door. Upon opening it they found themselves in yet another setting. It ...

    Aug 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Certain City of Espers

    (No problem. Just for future reference, we have a discussion thread where we can post things like this now. Here's the link for it: )

    Aug 5, 2010


I have the opposite of charisma…. no-rizz-ma
— Gen