User avatar

Dynamo

  • Archive Re: Persona - Dynamo and Ayumi

    "Let's just...go back the way we came," Kaito said. It was better than staying in this unsettling room. Both Masaru and Kenta nodded rapidly. It was clear neither of them ...

    Aug 26, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: A Certain City of Espers Discussion Thread

    It's almost been a week since anyone posted anything. Do you guys have some ideas of what you're going to write next?

    Aug 25, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: A Certain City of Espers Discussion Thread

    Read the last couple of posts in the storybook by me and you'll find out why. :D

    Aug 24, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: A Certain City of Espers Discussion Thread

    Let's go with Scorpio for Bianca, since the main thing for Scorpio is loyalty and bravery, and in Bianca's profile it says she would defend her friends in a fight ...

    Aug 21, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: A Certain City of Espers Discussion Thread

    I guess I could figure out a sign for her.

    Aug 20, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: A Certain City of Espers Discussion Thread

    Ren: Virgo Ayaka: Pisces

    Aug 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Certain City of Espers

    Ren Index threw a questioning look Toma's way. "Toma, what is an AIM field?" He scratched his head and thought for a moment. "How do I explain it? Every esper ...

    Aug 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Certain City of Espers

    Ren Ren frowned. "Well no, not really." Index got to her feet and walked over to him before shoving the orb in his face. "This stone is one of twelve ...

    Aug 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Certain City of Espers

    Ayaka "Do you think Ren decided to stay home today?" Ayaka asked. "Maybe," Lena said. "Although it's not like him to skip his classes." Ayaka noticed a look of anxiety ...

    Aug 19, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: A Certain City of Espers Discussion Thread

    That's one of the reasons why I like thinking as I go while writing something instead of planning everything out ahead of time, sometimes the plot devices work themselves out. ...

    Aug 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    (I was planning to switch perspectives to Elise and Katherine at the mall, but I remembered something else I wanted to do with our main characters. Plus, I'm drawing a ...

    Aug 17, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: A Certain City of Espers Discussion Thread

    Cool. Ren is going to end up skipping school today, so he won't be at the bus stop with the others. That just gave me another idea. Cait can be ...

    Aug 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Certain City of Espers

    (I just posted in the DT again. Also, I have something I want to do with Ren when he gets up. Could you change your post so that it's only ...

    Aug 16, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: A Certain City of Espers Discussion Thread

    I was thinking, when Bianca and Sky come across another orb in an antique shop it could be the same sign as Ren. That way when everyone else finds out ...

    Aug 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    (I understand. I'll see if I can think of something tomorrow. My family and I just got back from watching The Expendables.)

    Aug 16, 2010


“Hope” is the thing with feathers - That perches in the soul - And sings the tune without the words - And never stops - at all -
— Emily Dickinson