User avatar

Dynamo

  • Archive Re: Persona - Dynamo and Ayumi

    Kaito and Masaru came out of the department store soon after. They saw Kenta on her knees by the sidewalk and went over to her. "Hey, Kenta, pull it together," ...

    Sep 21, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: A Certain City of Espers Discussion Thread

    I guess everyone is pretty busy now that school has started back up. I just want you guys to know that I'm not about to let this storybook die like ...

    Sep 16, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: A Certain City of Espers Discussion Thread

    Looks like things have slowed down again. Is anyone able to find the time to post?

    Sep 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Certain City of Espers

    (Don't worry, we'll be helping you out. If you don't know what to write, then just do your best to follow along. The best way to learn how to write ...

    Sep 9, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: A Certain City of Espers Discussion Thread

    Does anyone have anything they'd like to post? I was kinda hoping for Undertaker or Ayumi to do the next post. If not, it's okay, I can post next.

    Sep 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Persona - Dynamo and Ayumi

    (That's fine. Take your time, there's no rush. I hope you feel better soon.)

    Sep 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Certain City of Espers

    (No problem. In a few days I'll start having the same problem too. :D ) "We don't have it," Lena told her. "We threw it away, and we don't know ...

    Sep 5, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: A Certain City of Espers Discussion Thread

    Don't worry, I just wanted to know why everything has slowed down all of a sudden. Good luck with the move.

    Sep 4, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: A Certain City of Espers Discussion Thread

    It's been a week since anyone other than me and Ayumi has posted.

    Sep 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Persona - Dynamo and Ayumi

    "What are you all doing here?" A voice called out. Everyone turned to see a small green creature come through one of the studio's doors. It looked just like Larvitar ...

    Sep 2, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: A Certain City of Espers Discussion Thread

    Just so you guys know, the new girl that just showed up is in the same group as the fire guy.

    Sep 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Certain City of Espers

    (I think we're just going to move on, since there's nothing else we can do with our characters at school.) Ayaka They were all anxious to get out of class ...

    Sep 1, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: A Certain City of Espers Discussion Thread

    I'll try to think of something I can do with Ayaka, but I'm all out of ideas at the moment. I'll see if I can post sometime tomorrow.

    Aug 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Certain City of Espers

    (If you want to skip to when the group is going to the mall, you can go ahead and do that. Nothing's really going to be happening at school today, ...

    Aug 30, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: A Certain City of Espers Discussion Thread

    I'd like to have something happen to them on their way to the mall, so when you have them walking down the street after school, just leave it open for ...

    Aug 28, 2010


A poet is, before anything else, a person who is passionately in love with language.
— W.H. Auden