User avatar

Dynamo

  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    (No problem. That's what friends are for, right?) "Enjoy it while it lasts," Sean said as he climbed in after her. "The Tsurekin Lords rise in just a couple of ...

    Jan 18, 2011
  • Archive Re: A Certain City of Espers

    Their enemies managed to dodge most of the shards of glass. The fire guy's robe tore in a few places as he moved and the swordswoman managed to deflect a ...

    Jan 16, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [4]

    7/10 Clever. Also, it's a Dungeons and Dragons reference.

    Jan 15, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [4]

    5/10 Sorry, I'm not much of a poetry guy.

    Jan 14, 2011
  • Archive Re: A Certain City of Espers

    (Hey Kitty, Undertaker, you two ready to start posting again?)

    Jan 13, 2011
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    (Well, if you ever need to vent you can always pm me.) "Well, if it's any consolation I think you guys are doing a good job," Hiorimaru said. "I'm sure ...

    Jan 11, 2011
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    (Oh my god, I'm so sorry. I can't imagine the kind of shock you may be going through right now. For someone you love that much to die when you're ...

    Jan 6, 2011
  • Archive Re: A Certain City of Espers

    Ayaka Ayaka could see the beginnings of panic in Lena's eyes. "I'm sure they're fine," Ayaka said, trying to reasure her. "Maybe they just got to school before us and ...

    Jan 6, 2011
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    "Is that a threat?" Harry asked with a smile, as if he was just looking for an excuse to start a fight. "That's enough, Harry," Fang told him, "You know ...

    Jan 4, 2011
  • Archive Re: A Certain City of Espers

    (I'm going to try and post something now, hopefully we can get the storybook up and running again after the holidays. I hope you guys had fun this Christmas and ...

    Jan 2, 2011
  • Archive Re: A Certain City of Espers

    (Sorry guys, I don't think I'll be able to post for a while. So many new video games to play, so little time. I'll try to think something up if ...

    Dec 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Certain City of Espers

    If Cait hadn't been fully awake before, she was now. She started to panic as the flames began to spread throughout the apartment. But then Ren held out his arm ...

    Dec 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    When she got half-way through her cereal she heard footsteps approaching the kitchen. To her dismay, they belonged to Harry and Fang. The two walked into the room seemingly uninterested ...

    Dec 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Certain City of Espers

    (It's been almost a week, time to post something guys.)

    Dec 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: War of the Tsurekin

    (Well, I managed to get everything finished, now all that's left is to hand everything in and get ready for Saturday when my parents will pick me up. How about ...

    Dec 14, 2010


perceive me if you want to, i will exist regardless
— soundofmind