-
Re: Dragon Knight Legacy - A Terrible Mistake (2/2)
deleted
Jan 27, 2006 -
Re: Dragon Knight Legacy - A Terrible Mistake (1/2)
for those of you who read this part of my story before I could finish it. My dad kicked me off his computer last night so he could do his ...
Jan 27, 2006 -
Re: Dragon Knight Legacy - A Terrible Mistake (1/2)
After Kai brought Karen back home, he decided he should start heading back as well. The fresh afternoon breeze and the sense of change from winter to spring were making ...
Jan 27, 2006 -
Re: The Chase
I can see you're very touchy on the issue of racism. To me it looks like you put a lot of heart into this poem. Keep up the good work.
Jan 26, 2006 -
Re: The perfect moment- please leave feedback
...wow, that was very profound. People write at there best when they put their heart into it, looks like you got it down to a science.
Jan 25, 2006 -
Re: Dragon Knight Legacy - Chapter One: Early Childhood
Sorry if this was tiresome to read, but it was necessary for me to put down this information to properly introduce the main character and the story, other wise you ...
Jan 25, 2006 -
Re: Dragon Knight Legacy - Chapter One: Early Childhood
(I know this seems like a lot but if you want to read my work you'd better get used to it. The chapters in my story are quite long. I ...
Jan 25, 2006 -
Re: Dragon Knight Legacy - Prologue
To answer your question, fishr, the fact about the gods you are talking about is being left open to give my readers something to think about. You have to remember, ...
Jan 23, 2006 -
Re: Dragon Knight Legacy - Prologue
Just to let you all know, if you get a chance to read more of my story you'll find out that the dragons aren't actually evil. But, rather they are ...
Jan 21, 2006 -
Re: Philisophical topic: money
Thankyou for posting your thoughts about this. Remember, your thoughts and your theories are your own. No one else can tell you whats right or wrong.
Jan 21, 2006 -
Re: His Fable
Hmm... Its a good story, yes. But, I'll admit I was tempted to stop reading to do something else. Try giving a little more dialogue in between when the characters ...
Jan 20, 2006 -
Re: (the smell of Fear, now): The Shadow.
Very interesting usage of suspence. Good discriptions. I don't think that even I could do better than that. So far, you're off to a good start for your future as ...
Jan 20, 2006 -
Re: Some Important Changes Coming...
If thats what it takes to make things better, who are we to disagree?
Jan 20, 2006 -
Re: Philisophical topic: money
If you had to ask me, I'd rather be poor than rich. To explain my point, consider this: If you give one hundred dollars to a rich man, how will ...
Jan 20, 2006 -
Re: Dragon Knight Legacy - Prologue
Thanks for replying to my post. It means a lot to me that people would take the time to read my stuff. It took me about a year and a ...
Jan 20, 2006
