-
Re: End of innocence
Sounds like a fun story, I hope you don't mind if I post here too. Third Knight Name: Kai Kuri Gender: Male Age: 16 Hair: Short, spiked, red and black ...
Mar 15, 2006 -
Re: Phylisofical question: Turning lead into gold
If us humans discovered a way to change lead into gold, should this discovery be exploited? It would solve many of our current economical problems, but it may also lead ...
Mar 15, 2006 -
Re: So You Wanna Be A Hero
(OOC: Meh, I guess the part about someone else driving the ship is irrelevant now. Forget I said anything. And also, it's spelt "Terral.") Yeng looked at the map. It ...
Mar 15, 2006 -
Re: So You Wanna Be A Hero
The ship began to rock violently as the wind began to push the ship into the ocean. Zell's stomach began to feel weird. He clutched his stomach as it growled ...
Mar 14, 2006 -
Re: So You Wanna Be A Hero
(OOC: I guess it was my own fault for not being descriptive enough, but in my last post they were already on the ship heading for their destination. No point ...
Mar 7, 2006 -
Re: So You Wanna Be A Hero
"Aces high. read em and weep." Zell had one his fifth game of poker. It was the middle of the night and everyone else was asleep. Zell, Beowulf and a ...
Mar 6, 2006 -
Re: Star Wars RP!!!!
(OOC: sorry, I lost interest for a while because of another storybook I've been posting in.) The mugger with the blaster shot two bullets at Rygal. With his left saber, ...
Mar 4, 2006 -
Re: So You Wanna Be A Hero
(OOC: Actually Karma, I wanted to do something while they were on the boat at night. Let's save the brainwashing for later. Like I said before, I'm no good with ...
Mar 4, 2006 -
Re: So You Wanna Be A Hero
(OOC: You guessed it, I pretty much took Zell out of final fantasy 8 and dropped him in this story, with a few changes of coarse. He was always my ...
Mar 2, 2006 -
Re: So You Wanna Be A Hero
(OOC: I think that was a great way to continue the story, AngelBaby. Doe, you can introduce another character, but if you're going to kill off someone I'd think twice ...
Mar 1, 2006 -
Re: So You Wanna Be A Hero
Yeng asked, "Do you have a problem with me or something?" Yeng was tired from tonight's festivities and wanted to go to sleep. Beowulf crossed his thick arms as a ...
Feb 28, 2006 -
Re: So You Wanna Be A Hero
Yeng and Ayda began to fight the soldiers. Each time a soldier would fall, another one would take his place. As Yeng fought, everything around him seemed to get slower. ...
Feb 27, 2006 -
Re: So You Wanna Be A Hero
When Yeng got back to the village with Ayda, the sun had begun to rise. He went over to the tavern to get something to drink. Before he walked into ...
Feb 26, 2006 -
Re: So You Wanna Be A Hero
Yeng entered the room behind Beowulf. Ayda began shouting. "You're not the boss of me, Beowulf! What makes you think you can tell me what to do?!" "When you're traveling ...
Feb 25, 2006 -
Re: So You Wanna Be A Hero
Yeng was thankful to find a decent weapons shop in this small village. He walked inside the building and looked for a siutable weapon. He looked through almost every weapon ...
Feb 24, 2006
