User avatar

Dynamo

  • Archive Re: STAR WARS

    (OOC: I didn't say that Tech had his own hangar. Since Echo Base was abandoned for 25 years Tech dicided to use the whole base as his own. Anyways, I ...

    Mar 29, 2006
  • Archive Re: STAR WARS

    (You do realize that Spark is waiting for them at the main entrance, right? Don't forget that his ship is parked just outside of it, too.) Bravo team entered the ...

    Mar 28, 2006
  • Archive Re: STAR WARS

    Spark watched as the Star Destroyer was blown to bits by eight atomic bombs. Shields or no shields, that ship was as good as gone. Spark felt something aproaching the ...

    Mar 27, 2006
  • Archive Re: Animal rp

    Never mind. Forget I said anything and just enjoy the storybook.

    Mar 26, 2006
  • Archive Re: STAR WARS

    Spark was down to the last ten seconds. He thought to himself, I sure hope Tinech got out of the way in time. His hologram screen for targeting enemy craft ...

    Mar 26, 2006
  • Archive Re: End of innocence

    When Kai finished his meal he threw away the bones and said, "Well, that was filling." He fell backwards and went to sleep, snoring loudly.

    Mar 26, 2006
  • Archive Re: Animal rp

    (OOC: Then how do you exprain the frozen dragon body they found in the mountains of Romania?)

    Mar 26, 2006
  • Archive Re: STAR WARS

    (OOC: A bit of a nerd? I'll say, lol.) Spark entered the lab after Tech. Tech said, "The turrets will be able to slow them down, but we'll need something ...

    Mar 26, 2006
  • Archive Re: End of innocence

    OOC: I understand your consernse, but keep in mind that this is still the beginning of the storybook and we're still introducing our characters. Besides, those bandits were considered weak ...

    Mar 26, 2006
  • Archive Re: STAR WARS

    Spark and Tinech waited inside the hangar as Tech was working on their ships. Tinech thought it was strange that this Jedi, Spark, is not influenced by either the light ...

    Mar 26, 2006
  • Archive Re: STAR WARS

    (OOC: I was just making sure you knew. And the name Ebon Hawk, I know I got the name right out of the game, but I didn't have anything better ...

    Mar 25, 2006
  • Archive Re: Animal rp

    (OOC: Sorry, my bad. I'll think up something else later. And for the record dragons aren't myths, they're just extinct. It's been proven.)

    Mar 25, 2006
  • Archive Re: STAR WARS

    (OOC: Sorry about that. I guess I deserved to have my character get smacked against the wall. I'll remember in the future. By the way, Yoda's dead in case you ...

    Mar 25, 2006
  • Archive Re: STAR WARS

    When Spark arrived at the crash site he saw that there were many survivors. He recognized the crashed ship. This was the transport ship that was suposed to bring potential ...

    Mar 24, 2006
  • Archive Re: Morrowind

    (OOC: Sure. that's fine with me. But if this is the character you are going to be using thruought the story, don't forget to make a profile for her using ...

    Mar 24, 2006


Eating rice cakes satisfies that part of my brain that makes me want to eat styrofoam
— RangerofIthilien