-
Re: Morrowind
I don't mean to be rude guys, but if you want to chat you should go to the chat room or the lounge. Seriously, half the posts here are about ...
Apr 5, 2006 -
Re: So You Wanna Be A Hero
The bandit knocked another arrow and aimed it at Yeng. He smiled and said, "Say your prayers." Riona leapped from out of no where and used her razor sharp claws ...
Apr 5, 2006 -
Re: Wizards' Guild
Dynamo stopped and turned to see who had just spoken to him. He saw a mage staring in his direction in anger. Dynamo absent-mindedly looked to his left, then his ...
Apr 5, 2006 -
Re: Wizards' Guild
Dynamo woke up with a grunt. "Ugh. What happened just now?" He tried to get up but something was on top of him weighed him down. He looked and saw ...
Apr 4, 2006 -
Re: Wizards' Guild
Dynamo sat lazily in a tree, constantly watching the road. He was waiting for someone to come along and fall into the trap hole he made. There was nothing else ...
Apr 2, 2006 -
Re: Morrowind
lol. Actually, Karma was the one to come up with Maja, but yes I do like cats.
Apr 2, 2006 -
Re: So You Wanna Be A Hero
Bandits were attacking the small village, killing anyone they saw. A group of bandits on horses were chasing a family. The youngest son of the family tripped. His mother screamed ...
Mar 31, 2006 -
Re: End of innocence
Kai walked up to Wolf and, with reluctance, said, "That was a good battle. But, don't expect me to go easy on you next time." "Of course." Wolf replied. Kai ...
Mar 31, 2006 -
Re: Wizards' Guild
Name: Dynamo Age: 16 Height: 5.7 Gender: Male Race: Human Powers: Weather Change, Thor's Hammer (minor lightning powers, includes using lightning as an attack, using it on himself to move ...
Mar 31, 2006 -
Re: So You Wanna Be A Hero
(To Karma: We're going to find an old man who lives on a mountain. Yeng is leading everyone there. He knows where the old man lives because the old man ...
Mar 31, 2006 -
Re: End of innocence
Kai readied himself in his usual battle stance and waited for her to make the first move. "I'll be sure to go easy on you."
Mar 31, 2006 -
Re: Morrowind
Kioga watch the cat girl carefully as she paced around the ring. He waited for any sudden movements from her that would indicate an attack. Maja suddenly lunged at Kioga, ...
Mar 31, 2006 -
Re: So You Wanna Be A Hero
(I'm the one who came up with Riona, not Karma. Just to let you know.) The group continued on towards the mountain where the old man lives that Yeng spoke ...
Mar 31, 2006 -
Re: End of innocence
Kai grabbed a wooden stick and boredly pocked the fire with it. "I'm bored. There's nothing to do." "Why don't you go to sleep?" Violet asked. "I don't wanna." Kai ...
Mar 30, 2006 -
Re: So You Wanna Be A Hero
(Thanks. By the way, I didn't get her out of any Final Fantasy games. Also you spelt her name wrong. It's spelt Riona.(emphasis on the "o") I guess I should ...
Mar 29, 2006
