User avatar

Dynamo

  • Archive Re: Wizards' Guild

    (OCC: It's spelt Isaure by the way) Amased, Dynamo said, "Wow. For a six year old, you can sound just like an adult when you play that game." Sometimes Dynamo ...

    Apr 16, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: If you liked the red button, come here and say BEEP!

    Beep! (lol)

    Apr 16, 2006
  • Archive Re: Wizards' Guild

    Dynamo stared at the grifin, oblivious to what had just happened. "Wow, I never thought I'd live to see the day I'd meet a grifin. What's your name?" The grifin ...

    Apr 16, 2006
  • Archive Re: Young Ninjas

    A few minutes after the seniors entered the washroom, Naruto slightly opened the exit door of the washroom and looked out into the hallway. He stepped out and closed the ...

    Apr 16, 2006
  • Archive Re: Young Ninjas

    Because of his incounter with the seniors earlier, Naruto was late for his english class. Everyone in the class was required to write a three page essay about their summer ...

    Apr 16, 2006
  • Archive Re: Wizards' Guild

    "Allright, I'm tired of waiting." Dynamo said. He conjured up his thunder magic and held his arm up, pointing his index finger to the sky. It sparked slightly as Dynamo's ...

    Apr 15, 2006
  • Archive Re: So You Wanna Be A Hero

    Later that day, Riona was alone in a room with Zell. "Ok. fiist thing's first. If we're going to change your attitude from a kid to an adult, you're going ...

    Apr 14, 2006
  • Archive Re: End of innocence

    (OOC: By the way, it's only one of Kai's eyes that hurt or itches when danger is nearby.) Kai looked like he was asleep, but really he was awake and ...

    Apr 14, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: What your name means

    Dynamo is a form of electricity, I'm led to believe. The first time I ever saw the word Dynamo (and this may sound strange) was when I was playing Final ...

    Apr 14, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Silver Chalice

    This sounds very similar to something I created last night. My storybook is called Young Ninjas.

    Apr 14, 2006
  • Archive Re: Young Ninjas

    (OOC: Thanks for the information about that, DQ. But, I'm not going change anything.(except my characters' ages) With all due respect, I posted this storybook, so we're going to do ...

    Apr 14, 2006
  • Archive Re: Wizards' Guild

    (OOC: Just for future references, Dynamo is not a theif.) Dynamo and the others waited impatiently for Shlear to return. Dynamo rapidly tapped his foot on the ground. He didn't ...

    Apr 13, 2006
  • Archive Re: Young Ninjas

    Naruto arrived at Sherwood Highschool. This was his first year in highschool and he was determined to make a name for himself. He had arrived on bus. He had to ...

    Apr 12, 2006
  • Archive Re: Young Ninjas

    (By the way, the school our characters are in is an ordinary highschool. And yes, I am making another character. You're alowed to do that as long as you keep ...

    Apr 12, 2006
  • Archive Re: Young Ninjas

    Name: Kakashi (teacher) Age: 27 Gender: Male Appearance: Black track suit pants and shirt, hunter green vest, tall gray spiked hair, height 6'3 feet, a cloth mask that covers his ...

    Apr 12, 2006


Gravity was a mistake.
— Till Nowak