User avatar

Dynamo

  • Archive Re: A Pirate's Life For Me

    The sun beat down heavily one Kai's little boat as it bobbed up and down in the sea. He laid against the edge of the boat with his hand dipped ...

    Aug 7, 2006
  • Archive Re: A Pirate's Life For Me

    I was inspired to make this thread by the anime show One Piece. The main story for this is basically to find a hidden treasure that no one else has ...

    Aug 7, 2006
  • Archive Re: Star Wars RP!!!!

    I want to keep my last character in this storybook, is that ok? If it is, do I still have to rewrite my character profile? (I finally got Knights of ...

    Aug 6, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Don't bother reading this

    Someone moved this post. It used to be in onther fiction.

    May 19, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Don't bother reading this

    Cool. I didn't know it could do that. --->

    May 19, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Don't bother reading this

    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

    May 19, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Don't bother reading this

    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

    May 19, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Don't bother reading this

    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

    May 19, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Don't bother reading this

    I guess you couldn't help it, could you? Well anyways, since YWS is closing down, I want to see what its like to get 10000 points. I no it may ...

    May 19, 2006
  • Archive Re: So you wanna be a hero? bood 2

    Max decided to act as a lookout. He climbed to the top of a nearby tree and watched his surroundings. After a while, he got bored and tried to think ...

    May 16, 2006
  • Archive Re: Star Wars RP!!!!

    Rygal continued down the hallway, following the sense of his master's presence. He stopped in front of one of the many metal doors in the hall, convinced that his master ...

    May 14, 2006
  • Archive Re: Star Wars RP!!!!

    "LET ME OUT OF HERE!!" Rygal screamed as he banged his scaly dragon-like arms on the mettal door of the cell he was in. "LET ME OUT!!" He smashed even ...

    May 13, 2006
  • Archive Re: STAR WARS

    Meanwhile, back on Hoth... "So," Spark said, "you guys were sent here by your superiors to set up an Imperial incampment on Hoth?" "That's right." one of the soldiers said. ...

    May 13, 2006
  • Archive Re: Star Wars RP!!!!

    "I'd like to begin my investigation in you're ship's library, if it has one." Master Ascarr said. "Of course." Evgrisa said. "Follow me." They followed her to the library. When ...

    May 12, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Jokes

    Honesty is the key to any relationship. if you can fake that, you're in.

    May 12, 2006


“Christmas won’t be Christmas without any presents!”
— Little Women