User avatar

Dynamo

  • Archive Re: Legendeer

    Finally, I've been wanting to be a part of a storybook that'll actually go somewhere. My last two threads were pretty much duds. Name: Tylor Kranyak Age: 17 Hair Colour: ...

    Sep 2, 2006
  • Archive Re: A Pirate's Life For Me

    I just wanted to post that last part so I can leave it open for others to join in. It'd be pretty hard for them to meet our characters if ...

    Sep 2, 2006
  • Archive Re: Digimon Online

    Me first. Username: Dynamo Real name: Tylor Kranyak Gender: Male Description: Yellow spiky hair, red vest, black shirt, blue jeans, 16, brown eyes. Digimon:(don't forget to put a small description ...

    Aug 30, 2006
  • Archive Re: Digimon Online

    For those of you who have played Digimon World 3 or have just watched the TV show you'll know how this will go. Basically, the story is we're all tamers ...

    Aug 30, 2006
  • Archive Re: A Pirate's Life For Me

    (The way I see it Karma, if we keep this thread active then more people will see that it's still active and will want to join in.) Two men were ...

    Aug 29, 2006
  • Archive Re: A Pirate's Life For Me

    But I want to continue it. :(

    Aug 24, 2006
  • Archive Re: A Pirate's Life For Me

    (Since I like the sound of it better I'm going to call the navy the marines) Kai and Eru continued down the street in search of crewmen and a boat. ...

    Aug 23, 2006
  • Archive Re: A Pirate's Life For Me

    Since no one else seems to be posting at the moment I'll make another character. Name: 'Pirate Hunter' Raioku Age: 28 Gender: Male Species: Human Weapons: Tetsiga (A rusty old ...

    Aug 23, 2006
  • Archive Re: A Pirate's Life For Me

    Mogadishu was a large city with more pirates than any other, even the Navy had a hard time with keeping the place under control. But, in Kai's case it was ...

    Aug 22, 2006
  • Archive Re: A Pirate's Life For Me

    (Since Myth has yet to post her character's introduction we're just going to have to start without her. So right now it's just our two characters Karma.) Kai and Eruasi ...

    Aug 21, 2006
  • Archive Re: A Pirate's Life For Me

    We're waiting for Myth to post her introduction for her character in the story. We can't move on until you do.

    Aug 16, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Good publishers....help!!

    If you're having a writer's block try putting yourself in the shoes of your character and see what you would do in your character's current situation. If you're writing a ...

    Aug 13, 2006
  • Archive Re: A Pirate's Life For Me

    We'll see how long this story takes but for now I need Karma to reply to my post.

    Aug 13, 2006
  • Archive Re: A Pirate's Life For Me

    Come one, everyone! I need more people to post!

    Aug 10, 2006
  • Archive Re: A Pirate's Life For Me

    (I'm going to assume you took me to a nearby island.) "So you're a water elf are you?" Kai asked. "Yes, I am." "Nice to meet you," Kai smiled, "My ...

    Aug 7, 2006


We're just all nosy little busybodies.
— SirenCymbaline the Kiwi