User avatar

Dynamo

  • Archive Re: Legendeer

    (Are we still fighting the dragon?) The dragon roared and flailed in pain as it tried to keep its balance on the ground. "How are we going to defeat it? ...

    Sep 5, 2006
  • Archive Re: A Pirate's Life For Me

    Kai put on a friendly smile and pushed one of the pistols away from his face. "Hey, there's no reason to be hostile. Let's be friends." "Leave, now." Will said. ...

    Sep 5, 2006
  • Archive Re: A Pirate's Life For Me

    Interested, Kai decided to follow them. Raioku stopped him before he left. "Where are you going?" "For a walk," Kai replied in a confident voice, as if he didn't care ...

    Sep 5, 2006
  • Archive Re: Legendeer

    A dragon swooped down at the group. Tylor, Adrian and Carman were able to get out of the way but the dragon grabbed Leon and began to fly off. Knowing ...

    Sep 5, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: If you could live anywhere, where would you live?

    JAPAN!!! Where the EP3 players and the PSPs are only fifty bucks!(Well, close to that amount.)

    Sep 5, 2006
  • Archive Re: A Pirate's Life For Me

    (Keep posting guys.) The three of them went to a tavern down by the docks, the one that Kai and Eru saw a man being thrown out a window. Eru ...

    Sep 5, 2006
  • Archive Re: Legendeer

    Tylor thought as he saw Adrian's wound. 'Wow, even the players get realistic battle wounds. If I didn't know any better I'd say it was real.' Then he remembered something ...

    Sep 5, 2006
  • Archive Re: Legendeer

    "Heh, amateurs." Tylor said. He ran straight at the ogre. The creature raised its massive club and swung it at him. Tylor rolled, avoiding the club, and went through its ...

    Sep 4, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    "I usually cat-nap on the mast of my ship, or anywhere else that's high up." -- Captain Kai (A Pirate's Life For Me) "How many people do you think you've ...

    Sep 4, 2006
  • Archive Re: Legendeer

    (Are we starting out seperated?) Dynamo looked around at his surroundings. He was in the middle of a forest, alone. He looked at himself. He had a black vest made ...

    Sep 4, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Shepherds

    They arrived at the field with the sheep a few minutes later. When they got there Fallon noticed Shadow wasn't there. "That's strange," Fallon said, "it's not like him to ...

    Sep 4, 2006
  • Archive Re: Legendeer

    Tylor was next to appear. He looked around at his surroundings and the other player. He seemed somehow... unsatisfied. "Well, this isn't what I thought it would be." A voice ...

    Sep 4, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Shepherds

    (I'm glad my character is ok to use. I'm going to wait for everyone else to get to the mission area before I introduce Shadow to the group.)

    Sep 4, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Shepherds

    (Are ninjas considered super characters? I want to make my character a ninja, but the way I want him to fight is by using his brain so he doesn't have ...

    Sep 3, 2006
  • Archive Re: Legendeer

    "So what kind of game is it, Dad?" Tylor asked his father while strapping on the PR suit. "It's set in a medieval world with whiches and dragons, and I ...

    Sep 3, 2006


I'm against picketing, but I don't know how to show it.
— Mitch Hedberg