User avatar

Dynamo

  • Randomosity Re: Ghosts: What's your theory?

    Ok, here's my theory on how ghosts are created and how they interact with people. Your body's nervous system is composed of hundreds of pathways for body electricity to flow ...

    Sep 16, 2006
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Code Name S.I.N.H. Chapter 2

    The training session ended with Darc winning seven to two, winning the best five out of eight that Zel declared. He looked forward to eating lunch without paying for it. ...

    Sep 15, 2006
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Code Name: S.I.N.H. Chapter 1

    Classes started at 8:30, but Darc couldn't sleep past six. Which was just as well because he promised to meet up with his friend early this morning. He took one ...

    Sep 14, 2006
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Code Name: S.I.N.H. Prologue

    (Some of you may not remember, but a long time ago I posted a part of my story I'm writing that happened in the past called The Dragon Knight Legacy. ...

    Sep 13, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Library or Book Store?

    I like to buy books instead of borrowing them. I'm kind of a collector.

    Sep 13, 2006
  • Archive Re: A Pirate's Life For Me

    (I don't like posting right after one of my own posts, I left it open for one of you guys to fill in.) Kai slowly woke up to the gently ...

    Sep 13, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    A few hours, I'm part cat after all. --Captain (Silver Claws) Kai How do you get out of paying for your lunch?

    Sep 11, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Shepherds

    Shadow was watching the owner screaming at Fallon from afar. He was still disguised as a sheep to keep his presence hidden. The reason why is if anyone were to ...

    Sep 10, 2006
  • Archive Re: Legendeer

    (When introducing my character to an NPC it's Dynamo the Quick.) "Your Majesty." "Yes, Dynamo?" "This land is plagued with witches, dragons and other magical creatures that wish to do ...

    Sep 9, 2006
  • Archive Re: A Pirate's Life For Me

    "Well, now that that's settled I think I'm going to take a nap. Wake me when we get there, Ru." "Where, Captain?" Eru asked, annoyed. "You haven't told us where ...

    Sep 8, 2006
  • Archive Re: A Pirate's Life For Me

    They opened the sails and hauled up the anchor. When they got a few miles away from the city Eru asked her captain, "Do you think the marines will chase ...

    Sep 8, 2006
  • Archive Re: A Pirate's Life For Me

    Kai lowered his voice and replied, "Then we'll just have to get a new one won't we? Go get Rai and meet us at the docks." Eru sighed and went ...

    Sep 8, 2006
  • Archive Re: Legendeer

    (Grounded?)

    Sep 8, 2006
  • Archive Re: Legendeer

    (Yeah, it's weird. She hasn't been posting for a while has she?) Dynamo didn't like the sound of the man when he chuckled. He suspected the old man was up ...

    Sep 7, 2006
  • Archive Re: Legendeer

    "Well," Tylor said, "no sense in standing out here all day. Let's see if anyone's home." He walked up to the entrance and slammed his hand on the giant wooden ...

    Sep 6, 2006


The moral of Snow White is never eat apples.
— Lemony Snicket