User avatar

Dynamo

  • Lounge, The Re: Dynamo's Japan Journal

    Hi, I'm back. Not much has happened since the festival but I'll try to make this as interesting as I can. I've been pretty money crazy since I came here, ...

    Nov 7, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Dynamo's Japan Journal

    Ok, hopefully I can remember everything I wanted to say this time. First, I want you to think of how many vending machines you see every day in America or ...

    Oct 30, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Dynamo's Japan Journal

    Hey, it's me again! I know it's probably been a while since I last posted, but like I said I'll try to post whenever I find a computer. You'd think ...

    Oct 24, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Dynamo's Japan Journal

    Konichiwa! Here I am, posting from an Internet Cafe. A lot has happened to me since I last visited YWS. First, I want to tell you about Japanese toilets. The ...

    Oct 16, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Dynamo's Japan Journal

    Its been two days since I arrived on the 13 hour flight and let me tell you, jet lag is not fun. In fact last night I gave up on ...

    Oct 13, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Dynamo's Japan Journal

    Ohaio gozaimasu! (greetings) It's finally happened, I've made it to Japan. Access to the Internet in Japan costs more than it does in my home country of Canada, so due ...

    Oct 13, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Farewell..... for 10 months

    I will be in Japan for 10 months starting in September and ending in July. If I am unable to post at this site while in Japan then I just ...

    Sep 25, 2006
  • Archive Re: Legendeer

    I'm going to be leaving for Japan very soon so unfortunately I may have trouble posting. If I don't post anything by mid October chances are I'm not going to ...

    Sep 25, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Shepherds

    I'm going to be leaving for Japan very soon so unfortunately I may have trouble posting. If I don't post anything by mid October chances are I'm not going to ...

    Sep 25, 2006
  • Archive Re: A Pirate's Life For Me

    I'm going to be leaving for Japan very soon so unfortunately I may have trouble posting. If I don't post anything by mid October chances are I'm not going to ...

    Sep 25, 2006
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Code Name: S.I.N.H. Chapter 5

    (This is going to be the last chapter of my story I'm going to post, I don't want anyone stealing my idea and writing the story before I can.... seriously.) ...

    Sep 19, 2006
  • Archive Re: A Pirate's Life For Me

    Come on guys, keep posting!

    Sep 18, 2006
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Code Name: S.I.N.H. Chapter 4

    "...and so I said to the headmaster, 'his nose was already like that!'" "And that's when they gave you a detention?" "Yeah, that's pretty much it." "So, what have we ...

    Sep 18, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Ghosts: What's your theory?

    (In regard to my first post) These are just theories, no one is right or wrong. Your body has electricity that causes it to move or feel. When you die ...

    Sep 16, 2006
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Code Name S.I.N.H.: Chapter 3

    Darc's time-frame for the semester was Alchemy first period, Mechanics second, lunch, Combat third and International Intelligence fourth. Zel ended up missing whatever his second class was because of

    Sep 16, 2006


Alakazam BIOS discography Philadelphia à la disco [...] Nitrogen! I.E. polyester Garfunkle'n Garfield!
— John West (The Frugal Wizard's Handbook for Surviving Medieval England by Brandon Sanderson)