User avatar

Dynamo

  • Lounge, The Re: Eragon: the movie

    I agree, the movie was terrible compared to the book, can you say plot hole? There was lot's of stuff that they left out, but that's Hollywood for you. Whenever ...

    Feb 16, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Shi: "Death, violence, aggony, suffering. You know, just the usuall. If I could escape from Zephyrus' mind and take over his body I could make those fantasies come true." (Shi ...

    Feb 16, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Max "I measure life on how much I can steal and get away with it. I'm 10 years old by the way." What is your favorite weapon?

    Feb 14, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: What did you get for Christmas/Other Holiday?

    I got $500 for Chrismas. I got to spend $200 however I liked, but the $300 had to last me for the rest of the month.

    Feb 13, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: tell me about you

    I have two goals in life. 1. I want to become a famous author. I want the stories I write to be known world wide. 2. I want to become ...

    Feb 13, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Dynamo's Japan Journal

    Hey, everyone. It's me again. Again There's not much for me to talk about, but I think My host family will be taking me to Tokyo Disneyland next weekend. There's ...

    Feb 4, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Dynamo's Japan Journal

    Sorry for not posting last week. I didn't have anything interesting to post, plus I forgot. Not much to talk about this week. Finding good host families in Tokyo is ...

    Jan 29, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Dynamo's Japan Journal

    Reply to AmberKun: Yeah, I believe you on all that stuff, even the part about ASIMO. You may have seen him run, but guess what? I saw him dance! HAH, ...

    Jan 15, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Dynamo's Japan Journal

    Sorry to keep you all waiting, I couldn't get a hold of a computer until after the holidays. Unfortunately I wasn't able to go to Hokkaido because I didn't have ...

    Jan 9, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Dynamo's Japan Journal

    Merry Christmas! I hope you're all getting your share of snow, because over here we're having a snow-less Christmas. I remember it snowing here only once and that was a ...

    Dec 25, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Dynamo's Japan Journal

    Ok, before I start I want to say that I'd like to put in entries every week, but to do that I need more points in order to continue without ...

    Dec 18, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Dynamo's Japan Journal

    I started out writing this journal with about 500 points. I thought that if I post once a week I wouldn't have to worry about running out, cause each post ...

    Dec 4, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Dynamo's Japan Journal

    Note: SamansaKun is my sister, and yes, Tylor is my real name. Don't spread that around too much though. Kamui is the name of the exchange student that came to ...

    Nov 27, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Dynamo's Japan Journal

    On Saturday I stayed over night at the Olympic Center so I could help with an orientation with some inbound students. The Olympic Center was originally used for when the ...

    Nov 20, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Dynamo's Japan Journal

    Let's see, what should I talk about this time? Oh, I know! On Saturday I went to my first kendo class. It was really fun and good exercise. My kendo ...

    Nov 13, 2006


If writers wrote as carelessly as some people talk, then adhasdh asdglaseuyt[bn[ pasdlgkhasdfasdf.
— Lemony Snicket