User avatar

Dynamo

  • Randomosity Re: Video Game Malfunctions

    This post is for all you gamers out there to rant about all those times a glitch in a video game ruined your gaming experience. Because we all know how ...

    Mar 15, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Dynamo's Japan Journal

    Hey everyone, it's me again. In Japan right now it's spring vacation. Spring vacation usually lasts about a month. Since I have nothing to do at my host family's house ...

    Mar 13, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: New Ranks?

    I've got an idea. How about "Master Writer" or something like that. Cause you got to admit, if you do get to 2000 posts you deserve to have the word ...

    Mar 7, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Dynamo's Japan Journal

    OK, it's that time again. First I want to tell you about a new means of studying that I've found. Not only is it fun but it's also cheap. I've ...

    Mar 5, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Dreams

    In the past few years I've had many interesting, funny, desturbing dreams. During this time I began to noticed patterns in my dreams which I'm going to share with you ...

    Feb 28, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Surviving a Zombie Attack

    1. Organize before they rise! 2. They feel no fear, why should you? 3. Use your head: cut off theirs. 4. Blades don't need reloading. 5. Ideal protection = tight ...

    Feb 28, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Dynamo's Japan Journal

    Hey everyone! I went to the zoo the other day. I saw pandas. There's not much to say about it. I mean, it's a zoo, there's lot's of animals. Anyway, ...

    Feb 26, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    I don't know any opening lines to open up a story, but here are some opening lines to help you start up a conversation... or get you slapped: Hey, are ...

    Feb 20, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Dynamo's Japan Journal

    Sorry for the long wait guys, I wanted to post again after I went to Tokyo Disney Land so I could tell you all about it. Regrettably, I haven't gone ...

    Feb 19, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Life by Haiku

    Wanted to be rich, Invested in stock market, Now I live in box.

    Feb 16, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but now he lives next door and never leaves you alone. I wish I had another video game.

    Feb 16, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Zephyrus: "Rain. Snow makes my feet cold. I guess I really should start wearing shoes." Train A is 153 km away from the nearest city and is traveling at 89 ...

    Feb 16, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Random Word Game!!!

    Penus

    Feb 16, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Which Console do you prefer?

    I'd have to say Play Station 3 because of the graphics. The Nintendo Wii would be my second choice, I'm looking forward to all the shooting games that will be ...

    Feb 16, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Nintendo Wii

    Wanna know something cool? Pokemon Diamond and Pearl have come out for the DS in Japan, and so has the new Pokemon Stadium game for the Wii! You know what ...

    Feb 16, 2007


Deadlines just aren't real to me until I'm staring one in the face.
— Rick Riordan, The Lightning Thief