User avatar

Dynamo

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but your dog is still annoying. I guess that means your wish isn't granted. Sucker! I wish I was a 1000 feet tall robot with deathy laser eye beams ...

    Mar 27, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Shamefully, I know all the words

    Wait, what was the question?

    Mar 27, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: At what age did you start writing and

    Ya know, there's quite an interesting story behind my history of writing.(If you can call it that.) I began writing about three or so years ago, before that I was ...

    Mar 27, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    Forget I asked, I already know the answer. Febreeze. Febreeze solves everything. I asked a witch if she could use her magic crystal ball... thingy to predict the winning numbers ...

    Mar 27, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    There is a 50% chance the answer is "yes", but there is any equally good chance that it could also be "no." Does anyone know how to get rid of ...

    Mar 27, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    Me first! Who would win? The Hulk vs. Superman. Note that supes can easily move planets, but Hulk strongest one there is.

    Mar 26, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    Here's a fun game. This game is quite simple, you first have to answer the question that the person before you asked, then you ask your own question. The best ...

    Mar 26, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Magic Spells

    Magic is always fun to write about in stories. I especially like doom spells. Of course, sometimes it's hard to come up with good magic spells. That's why I want ...

    Mar 26, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Dynamo's Japan Journal

    Hey, it's me again! So, I have some small facts to share with you all, nothing big this week. Many Japanese people own a dog, but Japanese people are used ...

    Mar 26, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Draw something using your keyboard!

    ( . Y . ) = Boobies!

    Mar 24, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Dynamo's Japan Journal

    Hey everyone! All is going well here in Japan. I'm trying to try different foods as often as I can. Just the other day I tried udon, it's a type ...

    Mar 19, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Draw something using your keyboard!

    Mar 16, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Jokes

    Jokes from this post are from http://www.vgcats.com. What's the difference between a beehive and Steam?* One's got less bugs. How many robot masters does it take to change a lightbulb? ...

    Mar 16, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Internet comics

    I felt obligated to post this topic because I wanted to tell you all about an Internet comic site I've found. It's called 8-Bit Theater at http://www.nuklearpower.com. This comic is ...

    Mar 16, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Video Game Malfunctions

    Let me tell you about what happened to me last night. I'm a fan of Yu-Gi-Oh! and I love the game for the DS, Nightmare Troubadour. I played the game ...

    Mar 15, 2007


if you're going to commit food crimes be civilized
— Moonlily