User avatar

Dynamo

  • Lounge, The Re: Dynamo's Japan Journal

    OK, what should I talk about this time? Well, first I guess I should talk about the holiday I didn't full understand. It's called "Hana-mi," which means cherry blossom viewing. ...

    Mar 31, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    Because God's favorite hobby is to make casualty cry. If God gets hungry, does he make a sandwich out of the universe and eats it?

    Mar 30, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Yes, No, Black, White.

    Green. (A donkey kicked me in the face when I was a kid) What is the answer to the ultimate question?

    Mar 30, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    Because they were all hippies living in the pot filled 60's. Why does my brain hurt?

    Mar 29, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but you never wake up. If that's the case, I wish I wasn't insane. Wait, what am I saying? Crazy people get all the fun. They can kill people ...

    Mar 28, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but her computer fu**s up and she doesn't get a chance to read it until Bellsouth pulls their heads out of their a**es and does something useful for a ...

    Mar 28, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    It's all a conspiracy, man. The government doesn't want us to find out, but the wizard's actions that are deemed as "wonderful things" include human sacrifices and urinating. He keeps ...

    Mar 28, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    I'd say you would get into thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis much trouble. I stuck the pointy part one of those small green army guys up my nose. I think it went a little ...

    Mar 28, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but your teacher hates you for no reason and gives you a failing grade anyway. I wish I was a level 99 wizard with the highest black magic and ...

    Mar 28, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Whats the funniest word you can think of?

    I don't even know how to pronounce that word!... 6/10 Syphilis

    Mar 28, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    What do I feel about the... uh, that's a trick question, right? I folded a portable hole and now the sky is purple. Thats bad... right?

    Mar 28, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but someone sprays Febreeze in your eyes and you go blind. I wish I knew what to wish for.

    Mar 28, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but her bus takes a detour through the ghetto part of town. One of the kids on the bus throws a pencil out the window and it hits someone ...

    Mar 27, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but now you have to speak to the principal about your recent drug problems. (I'm so good at this! 8) ) I wish I had money, and friends, and ...

    Mar 27, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    Thursday I think. If you turn a bag of infinite holding insideout and put it over your head, will you be able to walk through walls?

    Mar 27, 2007


'Hush, hush!' I whispered; 'people can have many cousins and of all sorts, Miss Cathy, without being any the worse for it; only they needn't keep their company, if they be disagreeable and bad.
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights